1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. sampsonkennedy
    sampsonkennedy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    This mod is everything I wanted mine to be, except you are capable enough to make it happen

Excellent stuff, I'll definitely keep watching this
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      That means a lot to me, your minimech mod was one of the things that inspired me to start!
  2. Crystan
    Crystan
    5/5,
    One of the mods with most impressive pixel art so far. Also the ideas are great - just that the mech damages blocks under his feet when he lands on the ground is a great one!
  3. Ivar dark
    Ivar dark
    5/5,
    It's so beautiful. I very much hope that you do not throw mod and will make new Mechs.
  4. Otherjaggens
    Otherjaggens
    5/5,
    This is (hopefully) will be The Only Mod I'll install until Vanilla Starbound is finished. Superb spritework, amazing animation quality, and overall just awesome addition to base game.
  5. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Favorite mod, period. I LOVE MECHS! Not only do they fit in the game but they look absolutely superb! Thank you very much for sharing this with us. It is my opinion that the Devs really should add this into vanilla or better yet, give you a job.
  6. peng5629
    peng5629
    5/5,
    nvm i extracted all the files but i still cant find the techs
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Hi there, did you make sure to extract just the mod_xsmech folder and not the entire archive into your Starbound/mods folder? The path to the .modinfo should read Starbound/mods/mod_xsmech/mod_xsmech.modinfo. Let me know via PM or in the discussion thread!
  7. rooboodude
    rooboodude
    5/5,
    Definately some of the best sprite work and balancing I've seen yet. The weaponry is actually so powerful as to one shot a lot of the level 10 enemies, but the energy requirements keep you from spamming the hell out of the blasts. The time delay between plasma shots are great on the Theta, but I'm noticing that the Sigma Elite is a better mech for longevity and diversity.

Please, don't stop. This mod needs more!
  8. ProkhorVLG
    ProkhorVLG
    5/5,
    As I said on discussions, stunning mod... stunning spritework, stunning coding, unique weapons
  9. naithaan
    naithaan
    5/5,
    Awesome keep the updates coming
  10. BadMojo
    BadMojo
    5/5,
    Impressive work!
  11. Forged1212
    Forged1212
    5/5,
    Holy Doly, now that is some extreme war beasts!
  12. blitzbaud
    blitzbaud
    5/5,
    This is one of the best mods of any game, not just Starbound. VERY well done- hope this gets in the final version.
  13. SubliminalKitteh
    SubliminalKitteh
    5/5,
    I want to have its babies! EXTREME/10
  14. MagicHunter160
    MagicHunter160
    5/5,
    FOUND A BUG it wont let me shoot the main weapon on the big red mech
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Hey there, does your character have enough energy to fire it? It takes 100 energy per shot (but it checks if you have 110 energy, so you need at least that much)
  15. Sarduka
    Sarduka
    5/5,
    Metal Gear Rex?! PLS!?
    Thumbs up btw! ^^
  16. Valkiden
    Valkiden
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00
    Amazing visuals, some of the best animations I've seen in any mod
  17. GilNen
    GilNen
    5/5,
    brilliant
  18. MasterofKittens
    MasterofKittens
    5/5,
    Great design, good control, and just general greatness. Please add more mechs.
  19. elitespecops
    elitespecops
    5/5,
    Just... amazing! Keep on the good work :)
  20. SUPERVANS
    SUPERVANS
    5/5,
    Mech is amazing. The cluster bombs and guns look amazing, it works as advertised and looks better than I though it would. I just wish that it was more viable in sector x. Other than that it's great.