1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    Goddamn, that's Atlas!
  2. MindsEye
    MindsEye
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    Very Cool Mod
  3. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Cool animations! I love them Mechs!
  4. A_zver
    A_zver
    5/5,
    AMAZING
  5. h4int
    h4int
    5/5,
    terrific mod, cool modder
  6. Saeri
    Saeri
    5/5,
    Magnificent mod! Going on a mech-rampage is just too much fun.
  7. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Adds in totally badass mechs which are fun to destroy things with/kill monsters with.
  8. MANIAC99
    MANIAC99
    5/5,
    This is one of the most used mods i own. I love it to death. most importantly i love mining with the Rho mech. What i think you should do after you "finish" this mod is that you should make a LostPlanet 2 mod. If you'd do that, you would be a god in my eyes and hopefully the communities aswell
  9. Erlakon
    Erlakon
    5/5,
    Thanks for a new Mech! But craft all mech its realy easy - just dig and you have all! Maybe you add 1-2 tech in blueprint for more challenge?
  10. Rhath
    Rhath
    5/5,
    One of the highest quality mods I've ever played for a game. Simply amazing.
  11. telles0808
    telles0808
    2/5,
    Due to bad hosts with thousand of spams, and the main download link always refusing your download, I give up. Sorry...
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      AdBlock Plus ;)
  12. Franan
    Franan
    5/5,
    u are a beast dude
  13. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    You're a genius! This is one of the best mods!
  14. johanpop99
    johanpop99
    4/5,
    this mod is very good but when I try both ways to download it it just give me a notepad page
  15. Zoba
    Zoba
    5/5,
    Still a very well made mod. Rho is a fantastic addition to the already solid set of mechs. Only issue I found the current version is that when using Rho's primary attack while strafing backwards causes the character to turn around in his seat, which in turn renders certain back slots (such as the cape and lantern) outside the cockpit. Other than that minor blip the mod is flawless. Keep up the good work.
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the report! I've got it fixed for the next update.
  16. hutzie
    hutzie
    5/5,
    Great job with the new mech! Keep up the good work! :)
  17. kithsakhai
    kithsakhai
    5/5,
    wow, just wow. everything i ever wanted in the mechs in starbound, great weapons, not overpowered, good mobility, and multiple weapon systems and functionality.

only thing that could make this better is to make a modular mech system, able to swap in and out different weapons/jump-jet systems, but that would entail having variable tech (as in have two mech tech slots (mech slot 1 and mech slot 2) techs you could put in, but be able to alter the abilities/and parts of each tech from a custom crafting/tech station.)
  18. 0ct0tron
    0ct0tron
    5/5,
    Jesus man, I'd put some work into making some mechs, but these make me not even want to finish, it pales in comparison. Thanks for ruining all my hopes and dream. :P I kid, fantastic work.
  19. Saint11311
    Saint11311
    5/5,
    All of this looks amazing. Is it possible to download on this site?
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Hi there! I've provided an alternate download link on the front page.
  20. blackram20xx
    blackram20xx
    5/5,
    amazing mod!!