1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala
    This mod is very well done, and it was one of the first race mods I installed. People I play with are in constant use of the viera, who both enjoy fran very much. This has also inspired me to create Balthier on my own. What's Fran without her leading man?
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Your kind review reminds me that this mod is in dire need of a content update. Your kind words and recognition are greatly appreciated. I'm so glad you and your friends are enjoying it!
  2. McAwesome
    McAwesome
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala
    Keep up a good work, this is so cool bro :D Viera mod ftw
  3. Katsutomai
    Katsutomai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Viera from Final Fantasy? Best addition ever!
  4. NayNayY
    NayNayY
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Rawr. Sorry I was so late grabbing hold of it. Had a rough few days recently that kept me pretty much unable to do much of anything. Luckily, now I can submerge myself in this mod and forget everything else.

I've been following this mod's progress since I first heard about it a long time ago, the art and progress made have been astounding, seriously expecting great things from this author!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much for the kind review, NayNay! I really hope you like the mod so far ^_^ It's not much yet, but I'll return fully to it shortly!
  5. gp2.eXe
    gp2.eXe
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-02-09
    So far so good, working just fine and what is made so far is pretty nice. Looking forward to see the upcoming content, keep up the good job!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      So glad to hear it ^_^ Thanks a bunch!
  6. Silver_isley
    Silver_isley
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-02-09
    Love the mod and look forward to everything you plan on adding to it. good luck and good job :D
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much!