The Whobound mod adds several items and signature outfits from BBC’s longest running sci-fi television show… “Doctor Who?” This mod, much like the Doctor, has also regenerated many times prior to its current incarnation. In the past it has been known by the following aliases...
"Tenth Doctors Coat", "Doctor Who Clothes Mod", "Ultimate Doctor Who Mod."
Listed below are some examples of the items you’ll be able to purchase within this pack…
- The 4th doctor’s (Tom Baker’s) signature outfit.
- The 6th doctor’s (Colin Baker’s) signature outfit.
- The 10th doctor’s (David Tennant's) signature outfits.
- Including 3D glasses, headband tie and sunglasses as seen in "The Girl in the Fireplace"
- The 11th doctor’s (Matt Smith’s) signature outfits.
- Including bow ties, large and small fezzes, and two types of cyber-upgrades as seen in "Nightmare in Silver"
- A Tardis key, which acts as a crafting component used to create unique Whobound items, it can be purchased from either the main crafting [c] menu or Whobound’s “dimensional satchel” crafting interface.
- A Dimensional Satchel, the main crafting table interface for Whobound. You’ll need a TARDIS key!
- New Dimensional Satchel Crafting User Interface...
(Please note: not all costume sets are available... yet.)
- A TARDIS, bigger on the inside and functions as your portable transportation pad. You’ll need a TARDIS key!
- Multiple Sonic Screwdriver Utility Flashlights (MK1-12)
- Captain Jack's “useless” banana (-gun)
- A mop stick… good for cleaning the floors, but it can also smack critters away.
- The Daleks! Both standard soldiers and the New Paradigm.
- A modified Dalek Tommy Gun, built from defeated Dalek remains.
- New K9 and Adipose ship pets.
- New Playable Species, Gallifreyans, and tiered items.
(you'll need a character slot extender like XBAWKS of course)
- Fully Customizable Type 40 TARDIS.
- New Ship Objects.
- New Beamaxe (Matter Manipulator) features.
- Various food items and much more...
ALSO, TO ALL WHO ENJOY MY MODS...
As always any Question, Comments, Suggestions, and Criticisms are all welcome!!
So please remember to review if you like the mod!! It helps me know if I'm taking this mod in the right direction...
PLEASE place all bug reports in the DISCUSSION AREA, NOT IN REVIEW!!!
Thanks Again Everyone and I hope you all enjoy this mod!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more