THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.
THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.
Alsehr thanks you for your purchase and welcome to your brand new...
What's Left of Uros IV!
Uros IV was a testing ground for military-grade weaponry. During a trial run of an orbital planetary bombardment platform, the planet fractured, and very little was able to be salvaged. However, in an effort to combat the monetary losses, Alsehr Industries has retrofitted these little shards of Uros IV, and brought them to you at manufacturer cost! So, build whatever you want, and take it to the stars!
- Customizability! The pieces of Uros IV are all ripe for building! Make your own castle, house, military base or research station and blast off!
- Self Contained Atmosphere! The Uros IV contains a massive amount of upward space, it's farmable and totally buildable.
- Dirt! Downward mobility too! Make it underground.
- Hades Class FTL Engine! with 3000 fuel capacity! The Uros IV may be a piece of a planet, but rest assured that you can move it, When you put fuel in it. Cool!Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!
To install a ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the contained files into your
Starbound\assets\ships\<The race you want> folder, overwriting the files there. For others to see it, they
only need the .png images in the same folder as your race.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated What's Left of Uros IV, Presented by Alsehr Industries! 1.00
A creative planet shard, build your own buildings!