- Temporarily removed Tier 2 weapons, why? Because with all these changes it was best to start from the ground up. I will bring them back and they'll hopefully be better than what they once were.
- Dmg of all weapons has been decrease for some while increased for others so energy consumption is not as bad as it once was.
- I could not figure what sort of ore(s) to use for each weapon so for now it will stay as pixels.
- Skana, Lato, and Braton are 1 pixel each for starter gear.
- Arsenal and Foundry are 1 pixel now, so you may start your warframe fun a little earlier.
- Hydroid is now 1 pixel for a starter warframe until more warframes are added, then the price will go back up while a new warframe will be the starter warframe.
- Prices of all weapons have been changed accordingly...
- Pistols (secondary) - 25 pixels
- Rifles (primary) - 100 pixels
- Special primaries such as ignis, gorgon, and dread are 100+ pixels for their higher dmg output.
- 1handed melee - 25 pixels
- 2handed melee - 75 pixels
What is Next?
Now that I added Hydroid and changed the stats and requirements of all the items I will take a day for break then start working on the next warframe. Who will it be? Well it will be pretty random. I am thinking Valkyr or Nyx though.
Yeah, there will be male and female version of every warframe, why? because it is only like 6 extra frames of work. Which is hardly anything. I also believe some way want a male or female version of a warframe they like but never could have that before, so I'll make it.
I also want to let you know as a long term plan I want to add syandanas.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Warframe Crossover V1.05
Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!