- Added Voltropolis, a city located near the bottom of Voltage worlds.
- Added Voltropolis Raider, a miniboss located in Voltropolis
- Added the Voltage and Rusted Voltage Terraformers, both of which can be crafted at the Terraforge
- Added Currentcrawlers and Electrojellies, both of which can be encountered in Voltropolis
- Added Microformer Core, an item that has a chance to replace microformers in drop pools
- Added B. Metal Microformer
- Added Cu. Desert Microformer
- Added Ch. Hills Microformer
- Added Ox. Hills Microformer
- Added Ox. Desert Microformer
- Added Elec. Forest Microformer
- Added Cl. Arc Microformer
- Added Rusted Arc Microformer
- Added Elec. Caves Microformer
- All the above microformers can be crafted at the Terraforge using Microformer Cores
- Added Broken Fridge
- Added Broken Metal Table
- Added Power Cubes
- Reworked the Prison's intro cutscene internally.
- Batterjaws now wait a brief moment before activating after spawning
- War Drones have a longer gun windup time.
- All Voided items, weapons, etc. display a unique icon in their tooltips / item descriptions
- Renamed Extradimensional Stars to Outsider Stars (name was too long)
- Outsider Stars now have diagonal spokes instead of cardinal spokes (to make them at least a bit more distinguishable from Arcana's Superstorm Stars)
- Renamed Charged Gemstone Piece to Charged Gem Piece
- Made projectiles with light sources flippable
- The Ancient Fabricator Core now glows if the FutaraDragon Fullbright Shader is installed
- The Prison's Protector has a higher script delta (so its orbit animation is smooth)
- Enabled multiple players to enter the enemy section of the Ancient Stronghold at the same time.
- Core lightning no longer spawns inside tile-protected regions
- Pairing trap projectiles now disappear instantly when entering tile-protected regions
- [More Planet Info] Copper Typhoons and Oxidized Copper Typhoons have proper threat levels.
- [More Planet Info] Reassigned threat levels for most weather types
- Fixed Batterjaws not handling the "despawn" message at all
- Fixed Ancient Remote Teleporter's animation not working right if multiple players teleport at the same time
- Fixed the Prison's doors opening if a player dies but another player is still in the arena.
- Fixed Voltite ore having its effects applied for each player within a single region. This meant that Voltite sparks were more intense as the number of players in close proximity to one another increased.
- Fixed electrical currents blocking player projectiles.
- Fixed the player being able to trap themselves inside the upper portion of the Prison's arena if they are fast enough
- Fixed the Prison waking up if one player is right at the entrance and the arena resets.
- Fixed the player being able to get trapped inside the secondary door of the Prison (the one right before the right side's exit)
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Voided: Expansion Mod (WIP) 0.2.1
Extended Story, rethought from the ground up