Vanilla Ore Tweaks v. Glad Giraffe
A collection of small ore-related changes.
Should be compatible with other mods that change oredistributions, unless they mangle it.
You need to visit new planets! Ore changes will only happen when planet/moon is generated.
- add uranium and solarium ores to moons
- add uranium rod and solarium star recipes
- halve fuel value of plutonium ore/rod (40->20,100->50)
- visually distinct platinum ore
- add missing precious metals to lower tier planets (silver, gold, platinum)
- add craftable precious metal vanity sets at Anvil
- make core fragments rarely available above core level on harmless (starting) planets
- add next tier ores to planet core (titanium to harmless&mostly harmless, aegisalt/rubium/violium to moderate&risky)
POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Pics coming soon™
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Vanilla Ore Tweaks v1
A collection of small ore-related changes - Glad Giraffe