1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [v1.10_3] Vending Machines 1.10_3

Use Pixels to buy various items from Vending Machines

1. v1.10_3

Mathew9R
    - Removed a "Generic Item" from the Musical Vending Machine

NOTE: I won't be making new content for the MOD till the game itself updates, I do apologise for this.
  2. v1.10_2

Mathew9R
    *Updated to Enraged Koala
    +Added "Potato Seed" to the Seed Machine

If you find any glitches or hitches with the MOD, Please let me know!
  3. v1.10_1

Mathew9R
    *Hopefully fixed DEBUG spam and lag/crashes

If it don't, Please leave me a message so I can look into it :)
  4. v1.10

Mathew9R
    *Updated mod so it's compatible with the latest patch

Later this week I will get around to fixing the Debug SPAM, This is just a temp update so it works with the new patch.
  5. v1.09

Mathew9R
    +Added new Vending Machine(Throwables).
    +Added New Vending Machine(Seeds).
    *Moved the Vending Machines from the Crafting menu to the 3D Printer(Won't be there for long, They will randomly spawn on planets in the future).
    *Changed "Medical stuff" to "Medical Gear".
    trollcake31 likes this.
  6. v1.08

Mathew9R
    +Added new Vending Machine(Drinks)
    +Added new Vending Machine(TechMods)
    +Added new Vending Machine(Desserts)

NOTICE: The TechMods in the "Vending Machine(TechMods)" are out of place because of a glitch within Starbound itself, I can't fix this unless the devs fix it themselves...
  7. v1.07

Mathew9R
    *Tried to balance resources again, Let me know what you think in the discussion section.
    *Musical Instruments have been raised in price from 250 to 300 as I and a few other people felt that this was a little too cheap for such great items.
  8. v1.06

Mathew9R
    +Added Titanium Bar in the Vending Machine(Resources) as I not long ago found that it was missing from the list of crafts.
    +Added tier support for the Resource Vending Machine so now the resources are tier'd by sector.
  9. v1.05

Mathew9R
    +Added new Vending Machine(Medical)
    +Added new Vending Machine(Musical)
    *Tried to rebalance prices but I need feedback on this
    *Fast Food vending machines now give 2 bits of food but at a price of 25 pixels per buy
  10. v1.04

Mathew9R
    *Merged player.config so it don't conflict with other mods(It only contains data to register my items and nothing more).
    *Renamed files and such to clean it up for additional Vending Machines.