1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ui Scale 3 + Moved Quest icon/Tracker + Chat bubble Font 9 + Cursor Grey (For Starbound 1.0) v1.1.10

Scales and moves Ui and Chat bubble Font up one, to size 9. Makes cursor grey.

1. Made some of the font go back to default 8. Added larger chat bubble font support

XDarkPhoenixX
    It was causing to many issues and there was no reason anymore for ALL font to be increased. Chat bubbles still at Font 9 (Not much of a difference from 8, but I don't want it bigger)

As a request I add another .pak file that is the whole mod plus. bigger chat bubble font (Font 11)
    Added as v1.1.10 + Chat bubble font 11.pak use this OR UiScaleMoveFontv1.1.10.pak not both

No fix for cut scenes yet
  2. Added an Additional .pak that moves the Item Tooltips Up

XDarkPhoenixX
    So Just add both .pak files to your mod folder for both the Ui change AND the tooltip change. Or just add UiScaleMoveFontv1.1.pak and the tooltips will stay them same.

The downside to moving tooltips up is that the items in the action bar have their tooltips cut off at the top of the screen. But without moving the tooltips up, they get cut off by the bottom of the screen.

I want to make it so the tooltips just automatically move so they stay on the screen, but no idea how :'(
  3. Messed up the order when I converted to .patch format. Should be fixed now.

XDarkPhoenixX
    Mod 1.1 - I Messed up the order when I converted to .patch format. Should be fixed now.
  4. Mod v1.0 now patches the settings in properly vs replacing the whole config files

XDarkPhoenixX
    Ui scale 3, moved quest icon tracker, font 9, cursor-grey v1.0 now patches the settings in properly vs replacing the whole config files.

Thanks to
    So should be compatible with other mods now.