1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ty's Guns Version 0.6

Adds numerous guns

1. tycp00
    This mod adds 10 new guns; .44 Magnum, .357 Magnum, Colt 1911, Beretta 92, Phantom SMG, Ingram M-10, CAR 15, Thompson 1928, H&K UMP, FN P90. Made in the crafting table with 1 iron bar a piece.

Let me know if you notice anything, if you consider them overpowered, or if you can think of any other weapons to add.

To install, just drag & drop into your mods folder and overwrite the old folder.

44 Magnum.png 357.png 1911.png Beretta.png CAR15.png Ingram.png P90.png phantom.png Thompson.png UMP.png

Update:
    Alright, I'm back, added 10 new weapons, cleared up the images, and balanced a couple things. Added the Famas, G36, IMI Uzi, AA12, Desert Eagle, Marlin 45-70, SPAS-12, Steyr TMP, Striker, and a Super Shorty.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Starbound playa and nevyn96 like this.

Recent Updates

1. MOAR GUNS

Recent Reviews

1. Delta Junkies Gaming
    Delta Junkies Gaming
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.6
    But dude can you add like a vender that you get the guns from?
    and add more guns like some snipers and other types
  2. Crazyboy52
    Crazyboy52
    5/5,
    but can you make difficult to craft make it gun crafting tabile
  3. cameornme243
    cameornme243
    5/5,
    Great Mod, Great Guns, Dude can you add Upgraded versions like tired weps??? to do more damage?
  4. Arbie2
    Arbie2
    5/5,
    How 'bout a SL9SD, a SIG SG552 and a SIG SG550S?
  5. JackTheMad
    JackTheMad
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod! Could you add a KRISS Vector Submachinegun in at some point?
  6. Princess Tobias
    Princess Tobias
    3/5,
    It looks and works good enough, but I usually make them myself with Starcheat.
  7. Healy 1
    Healy 1
    5/5,
    Great mod good sir, keep up the good work
  8. MANIAC99
    MANIAC99
    3/5,
    Version: 0.5
    It looks great but id like it to have a lot less automatic stuff and a little more semi auto things like DMRs and shotguns
  9. zartax35
    zartax35
    3/5,
    well, looks good but its not in my craft menu on crafting table
  10. Pipapopa12
    Pipapopa12
    4/5,
    It's a mod I've been looking for, but I'd recommend to smoothen the sprites. I can do that for you if you want.
    1. tycp00
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I appreciate the offer, but I'll get that done as soon as I can.