1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Transformers mod V0.3

Adds Transformer themed Gear and Tech!

1. One Shall Stand

Enzam
    It's Here! The update that will add a functioning Optimus Prime Mech to the game!

To craft, simply got to a energon manipulator. The tech is absolutely cost free, so have some fun with it. Report any bugs or mishaps you may have in the discussion, so that any future updates can be more refined.

Have a lovely weekend guys/gals/mosquitoes/cows/dinosaurs/amphibians!
  2. The Star Saber Update

Enzam
    I know it has been some time since the last update but here it is finaly with the star saber swords from TF Prime added in. Right now they are a little offset in the player hands, but I plan on fixing that soon, I just got this up while I had the chance. Enjoy the mod, and thanks for the download/reviews!
  3. Bug Fixes

Enzam
    This update just resolve sthe issue with the power core recipe no longer existing.
  4. The Melee Update

Enzam
    Adds Optimus Prime's Axe to the game as the first Transformers themed Melee weapon. (For best results with this weapon use it atop sherman dam) Also, a little change up in the opening music to the Transformers G1S2 theme.
  5. Energon Condenser Fix

Enzam
    Just fixes that annoying flicker that the energon condenser has, no new content for a few more hours. If any bugs are found/not fixed PM me and ill see what the issue is.

Thanks for your continued support​
  6. The Energon Condenser Update

Enzam
    Soundwave's Chest

After realizing that this mod was waaay too dependant on uranium
    when Transformers used virtually any energy source for fuel, I decided it was time to add
    the Energon Condenser.
    Crafted at the Energon Manipulator with Duarsteel and a power core,
    it functions like a furnace but it turns wood, coal, uranium rod, plutonium rods, and solarium rods into energon cubes. The ratios are as follows-
    Wood-...
  7. Version 0.1.1 fix

Enzam
    It came to my attention that there was an extra comma in the player.config file that was screwing with the game. This is the same update from earlier, just fixed so it wont do any damage when trying to run.
  8. Null Ray Update

Enzam
    Update Features

-Adds in Starscream's Null ray
    -Fixes the sound effect with Megatron's Fusion Cannon
    -The EM Sprite is slightly improved

Any bugs or comments can be made in the discussion or Pm'd to me. To update-
    1. Delete Prior versions of this mod
    2. Follow normal procedures of installation