1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Transformers mod V0.3

Adds Transformer themed Gear and Tech!

1. Enzam
    Transformers Mod

[​IMG]
    This mod is the first mod for Starbound that
    will add Transformer Lore and items

Current Features
    - Optimus Prime Mech Tech, the first mech to be added by this mod, you can now save the universe or conquer it in this beautifully designed mech. (No images yet, just updated like 2 minutes ago)
    - Energon Manipulator, one nifty crafting station for all your Transformer needs
    [​IMG]
    - Optimus Prime's Ion Blaster, Optimus Primes weapon of choice (teir ten somewhat OP)
    [​IMG]
    -Megatron's Fusion Cannon- Similar to Optimus Prime's Ion Blaster but more costly, more damaging, and slower firing
    [​IMG]
    - Energon Mining Laser- The ultimate mining tool infused with energon to make mining a breeze.
    [​IMG]
    -Energon Cubes- The base items for essentially all Transformer crafting, also a great fuel source
    [​IMG]
    -Null Ray- Starscream's Null Ray is a one handed weapon intended for teir 8 but, as always, it's probably OP

[​IMG]
    -Energon Condenser- The nifty furnace-like station for crafting all the energon cubes you'll need.
    [​IMG]

Optimus Prime's Axe- The first melee weapon to be included in this mod, this is Optimus Prime's Axe. For best results, Use while on top of Sherman Dam.
    [​IMG]
    -Star Saber Sword (Prime), This sword was an ancient Iacon relic, and now you can make in it your backyard if you like! This endgame sword is fun for all ages! (No images yet)
    -Dark Star Saber, This one DID originate from being made in a backyard, or a cargo hold, nevertheless its is more powerful than the Star saber only by a small bit. (No images yet)

Planned Features
    This list is pretty extensive, so for now basics will only be put down.
    - More weapons balanced through the game because having everything at teir ten is too unevenly spread
    - TECH!!! Tech that will allow a mimic mech of some of the more popular transformers such as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, and so forth
    - Playable race! Obviously Autobots and decepticons are too big to be a playble race, but implementation of a minicon race IS both planned and possible, just need to beef up my animation skill to get rolling
    - Armors! Who doesn't want an armor that looks like a transformer? nuff said
    -SUGGESTIONS! Feel free to suggest add ins and changes as input makes mods grow better

Installation
    The steps are like any other mod,

1. Download the .zip file
    2. Extract all the contents to your mods folder
    3. Run Starbound

Thanks for your support!

--Credits--
    Hasbro- for making Transformers, all ideas images and lore in this mod comes from them and therefore the creative credit
    Enzam- Founder of the mod, maker of le weapons
    dragaura- Maker of le mechs

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. One Shall Stand
  2. The Star Saber Update
  3. Bug Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. A Slic3 o Pizza
    A Slic3 o Pizza
    5/5,
    Version: V0.3
    Good mod. Cant Wait to see more updates!
  2. optomarcel
    optomarcel
    5/5,
    Version: Version V0.2.1
    Can you make a new planet type? cybertronian?
    1. Enzam
      Author's Response
      Its certainly an idea but something like that is a long way down the road from now, my biggest goals are to get some actual Cybertronian playabillity. But the idea has come to my attention, i might look to see how its done and then get some work on it after the next few updates. By the way, spoiler on next update, I just had a very VERY helpful person give me some sprites for some of the larger transformers. If all goes well, the mod will have the ability to play as Optimus, Rodimus, and Megatron sometime this weekend. Thanks for the idea and the review!
  3. dragaura
    dragaura
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.2
    This mod just started and already I love it! Looking forward to seeing more content! :)
    1. Enzam
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review and the Great screenshots!
  4. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: V0.1.1fix
    Great! Waiting for updates!
    1. Enzam
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Mod just updated so be sure to check out the new addition.