The lovely Gallavoir Futterborn, displaying her weaving talents.
A rather small update, but that does not mean I wasn't frustrated making it. I spent quite some time trying to figure out why these baskets, even the 16 pixel wide ones, were able to be placed on top of each other.
- Fixed issue with obtaining recipe for Wicker
- Added five Wicker Basket container objects based off of vanilla assets
- Small Wicker Basket holds three items and takes five Rattan Fiber to craft. Can be stacked upon- Added Wicker Platform material and item
- Wide Wicker Basket holds six items and takes ten Rattan Fiber to craft. Can be stacked upon
- Tall Wicker Basket holds six items and takes ten Rattan Fiber to craft. Can be stacked upon
-Handled Wicker Basket holds six items and takes ten Rattan Fiber to craft. Can not be stacked upon
- Large Wicker Basket holds twelve items and takes twenty Rattan Fiber to craft. Can be stacked upon
- Takes one Rattan Fiber to craft, and acts like any other platform in the game- All new item recipes (and fixes) can be obtained by picking up Rattan Fiber
- materialID is 19990
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Rattan Crop 1.20 (CG)
Adds a renewable source of Wicker to the game