It has been forever since I've posted anything regarding this mod and I sincerely apologize for that. I don't really play Starbound much anymore and as such I ended up essentially abandoning my mods. I've updated what seemed broken but I don't know all the game's current mechanics so if there are any major issues please let me know.
It will probably be a while before I start adding more core features to the mod but for the time being I'd like to at least get it back to a working state. I have not implemented a race-specific proto mech yet because it looks like the game will default to a human mech if one isn't specified, so I'll get that done once I find the time for it.
My biggest issue with continuing this mod is that I got overly ambitious with it and ended up not really knowing where to go with it. I wanted to give the race a custom storyline but I've come to realize my story telling skills are subpar at best.
- Updated the mod's functionality to work with the latest version of Starbound.
- Fixed broken navigation console.
- Fixed broken bosses.
- Fixed broken boss loot boxes.
- Fixed broken special ability on the 'Black Sun' staff.
- Fixed broken tooltips on quarterstaves.
- Added asteroid fields to Supernova star systems. (Minimum 1 per system)
- Added a few new prefixes to the name generator.
- Added an ancient gateway to the horizon image when stationed above a Spatial Collapse.
- Changed 'Spatial Anomaly' to 'Spatial Collapse'.
- Changed the spawn chance of a Spatial Collapse to 35%. (Was 25%)
- Changed Supernova star system's threat level to 7. (Was 6)
- Changed the sound of Forgotten Sentry's projectiles.
- Changed the maximum health of Forgotten Sentry's minions to 200. (Was 100)
- Tweaked quarterstaff blade textures.
- Boss loot boxes add items to your hotbar twice. Not 100% sure if this is on me or if its just how the game functions.
- The broken gateway console does not send any radio messages when interacting with it before killing the boss.
- Forgotten Sentry (Raid Boss) sends all of his radio message after he dies, instead of at certain HP intervals.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Nebulites 3.2
The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!