1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Kill la Kill Pack 1.63

Kill la Kill hairstyles, weapons and clothing!

1. A new crafting table, with recipes! (and changed crafting table images)

DaedricShadow
    Hello, everyone! This will be the official release of version 1.6, and this time I will write the changes that I made, so you better read up!
    If you downloaded yesterday's preview version, you should download it again. I changed the Fiber Crafting Table sprite to give it a bold outline and make the colours more visible. I found that when testing it out, I couldn't even see the crafting table at first because it blended into my ship background!

1. Added Fiber Crafting Table, its recipes being all of the weapons, armors and crafting materials included in the mod.
    2. Added the material Hardened Life Fiber, which is used to make the Scissor-Blades.
    3. Added the material Goku Star Cloth, which is used to make the armor.
    4. Changed the recipe for Life Fibers from 100 pixels for 5 fibers to 20 pixels for a single fiber. Hopefully this won't make it so confusing to craft stuff.
    5. Changed the sprite of the Fiber Crafting Table from yesterday's update to a bolder, clearer version.
    6. Changed the recipes for the Scissor-Blades and Senketsu so that they require the new crafting materials and not boring old Life Fibers. The recipe for the school uniform is still the same, because it's not a Goku Uniform.
    fibercraftingtable.png fibercraftingtableicon.png gokustarcloth.png hardenedlifefiber.png
    Left to right: Fiber Crafting Table; Fiber Crafting Table (icon); Goku Star Cloth; Hardened Life Fiber.

I hope you have heaps of fun with the new update, and be sure to tell me about any bugs and glitches that need fixing and any ideas and adjustments that need to be made! There's an INSET day on Friday and I think next week, too, so I'll have plenty of time to listen to all contributions and make sure I get working on the mod again!

Happy Trails,
    Rafael Ceriz, DaedricShadow
    Zalgo the GodEater and Higdel like this.
Return to update list...