1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Geth Geth 1.3.2 "The Dropship"

A playable race called The Geth from the Mass Effect Series.

1. More Quests, A Tier 1 Boss"a placeholder until final", more items!

The Element
    The Geth

I am pushing out 1.3!

New Weapon
    New Items
    New Quests
    New Boss "currently a placeholder until final"

Plenty of polishing to the game.

If you have any questions or problems that would result in a negative feedback please message me so I can take care of it!

Im am currently looking for someone who can help with designs "Geth Dropship" since I am the only one working on this. I have put in 300 hrs so far but with just me it's taking longer than I know you guys want to wait!

Still a WIP! Mid Alpha Build
    Boss not complete and only a placeholder for now. Tier 1 is the highest level until I polish the Boss.

Warning! The Geth only use Cells for Power and Health

You can not eat fleshy foods like organics so make sure you keep your cells fully charged at all times! I have changed the hunger meter and now it is a Battery.

Lastly please ENJOY!!
    If you want to play as another Race Please place my MOD into the Folder "Disabled Mods" that comes with the download.

To Install:
    Extract both files to the Starbound/mods folder. 2014-03-20_00002.jpg 2014-03-13_00001.jpg 2014-03-20_00002.jpg 2014-03-13_00001.jpg
Return to update list...