1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Essential Jetpack Mod 1.1.1

Fly like a bird! Then hit a wall

1. The Essential Jetpack Mod - Overhaul Update.

captainrumbarrels
    I have been doing lots of tinkering, making physics scripts and by request I have been asked by many people on steam and my discord server to post on the CF forums. I must say that I am having to rely on GitHub for file hosting and projects.

The mod isn't changed up too drastically, however I have added features that I suspect many will find useful and usable. These include:

- Adding a fuel resource
    - Adding fuel versions of the existing 3 Jetpacks.
    - Added a special Hidden jetpack designed by you'res truely
    - Added "Pet collars" or in this case platforms for non-airborn pets.
    - Redesigned and tweaked augments.
    - Redesigned the existing weapons, added smoke tanks for sky writing, Added a sam site for defense.
    - Added a flight manual which I HIGHLY recommend people read as it has all the details of the stuff included.
    - Made one set of armour that, again, compliments Jetpack use.
    - Added Tech flight patterns to do aerobatics with.

This is what I intended the mod to be the first time I thought I had "completed" the mod. It didn't quite sit with me, but with patience and perseverance, I managed to create a near-bullet proof version (albeit, with some graphical quirks) of this mod. Hope ye all enjoy it me hearties!

Images

1. title.png
Return to update list...