1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tatl Tael Cursor 0.7.1

Hey, Listen! Tatl Tael don't touch my ocarina pls.. (A Custom Cursor Mod)

1. L3W
    I used to have a mod installed called the Navi cursor mod back in Enraged Koala. Now when I found out that the author Goldenflame deleted it from the mod section I was sad.. So, I decided to make my own version of it. I intend to add more cursors in the future! I don't take requests atm. I am open to suggestions though.

My Favorite Cursor is my Red Loftwing one. It was made completely from scratch since no pixel art existed before mine. I had to go by the official The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword artwork and translate that into pixel art. I recently made a Blue Loftwing (Zelda's Loftwing) as well based on my Red Loftwing (Link's Loftwing) one.

Hope you :poke:enjoy it!

LOOK! :heylisten:
    Planned Upcoming Cursors:
    Zelda Cursors I have completed:

Tael.png Tatl.png Navi.png Navi (original).png Ciela Before.png Ciela After.png Neri.png Leaf.png Red Loftwing.png Blue Loftwing.png

Final Fantasy Cursors I have completed:

Boco.png Flocobo.png

*My cursors include the Lens of Truth (lens/scan cursor) for easy switching*
    (It was why I separated the cursors and made a cursor.png for each of them)

WIP:
    • Final Fantasy Chocobo Cursors ~Redux~
    Other:

I made some Final Fantasy related cursors for AmazonValkyrie

Viera & Chocobo.PNG

Check out Viera Race of Ivalice Mod by: AmazonValkyrie

LOOK! :heylisten:

How to Install (There are two methods)

*Please read carefully before asking any questions and rating this mod*

This is if you are using my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod~ :heylisten:

1. Extract Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop). Open the Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder and inside is the specific cursors you can pick so choose which cursor you like and click on it. For example, click on the Link's Loftwing Cursor folder and inside is a folder called "cursors".
    2. Take the "cursors" folder and swap it with the "cursors" folder of my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod
    3. Enjoy!

HEY! LISTEN! :heylisten:

This is if you don't have my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod installed
    (if you haven't installed it before, then I recommend trying it out~)

1. Extract Tatl Tael Cursor folder to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop). Open the Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder and inside is the specific cursors you can pick.
    2. If you pick the Link's Loftwing Cursor folder (or another folder) then go to: steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mods and place it in the mods folder. DO NOT install all of them at once.
    3. Enjoy!

*You may need to replace the cursor.png located in the cursors folder if you are using another custom cursor mod*

**It should work if there isn't any other cursor mods installed**

Bugs/Suggestions/Feedback: (Post them in the discussion section if you do)
    If there are any issues with the cursors let me know so I can fix them. Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Loftwing hotfix
  2. Breath of the Fairy
  3. Hey! Listen!

Recent Reviews

1. shimi kangatagon
    shimi kangatagon
    5/5,
    Version: v0.6.0
    this is great!!!(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
  2. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.2
    Pretty good mod. it's a shame there are not many being requested. cause i've been thinking of a few that i even tried to do for my self.
    Either way, 10/10. like this mod :D
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      I am still surprised people like this mod since most people may find my cursors distractive or rather have a simplistic point and click cursor. Anyways I have so many more cursor ideas so I will keep on adding them! I may be open for requests at some point too. Thanks for rating btw! ^^
  3. CaptainPaTT
    CaptainPaTT
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.2
    Super Cool cursors!!! Cant wait to add it in to my game
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I have more planned for the future~ ^^
  4. sid3aff3ct
    sid3aff3ct
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.1 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Love this mod,all the cursors are great. Was a bit sad I couldn't use the feather but oh well, guess it wouldn't fit my hylotl anyway haha.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ^^ I might do other types of feather/quill like ones in the future. The Misc. cursors were special cases for friends. Both of the feather/quills are based off of a piece of artwork one of my friends drew up for me and then I made them into cursors within a few minutes.
  5. ahmad_amjad3
    ahmad_amjad3
    4/5,
    Version: v0.4
    So hey...Got this Tatl_TaelCursorPack/RedLoftwingcursor.. then there's two things in dat redlofwingcursor folder...1 is a folder..just an image in there..other is a mod pack..so the right thing to take is the mod pack..right?
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Did you read the How to Install? It explains how to install it exactly.. Put the Red Loftwing folder in your mods folder and it should work. I hope that helps! ^_^
  6. Dragonspear
    Dragonspear
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3
    Bess cursor.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  7. Costantly
    Costantly
    5/5,
    Kawaii~
    Also, gr8 8/8 m8 d8n h8
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Arigatou! ^_^ I appreciate it!
  8. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Give me the light then i will start the show!
    Amazing mod
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  9. QuasiCon
    QuasiCon
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2
    Excellent! Fits seeing as in about an hour I'll getting the Majora's Mask remake. :D
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Lucky.. I have to wait until tomorrow! Anyways I appreciate the review ^_^
  10. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1
    Nice job on this mod!
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I hope you enjoyed the custom cursor I made for you! :3