I used to have a mod installed called the Navi cursor mod back in Enraged Koala. Now when I found out that the author Goldenflame deleted it from the mod section I was sad.. So, I decided to make my own version of it. I intend to add more cursors in the future! I don't take requests atm. I am open to suggestions though.
My Favorite Cursor is my Red Loftwing one. It was made completely from scratch since no pixel art existed before mine. I had to go by the official The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword artwork and translate that into pixel art. I recently made a Blue Loftwing (Zelda's Loftwing) as well based on my Red Loftwing (Link's Loftwing) one.
Hope you enjoy it!
Planned Upcoming Cursors:
Zelda Cursors I have completed:
Final Fantasy Cursors I have completed:
*My cursors include the Lens of Truth (lens/scan cursor) for easy switching*
(It was why I separated the cursors and made a cursor.png for each of them)
- Final Fantasy Chocobo Cursors ~Redux~
I made some Final Fantasy related cursors for AmazonValkyrie
Check out Viera Race of Ivalice Mod by: AmazonValkyrie
How to Install (There are two methods)
*Please read carefully before asking any questions and rating this mod*
This is if you are using my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod~
- Extract Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop). Open the Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder and inside is the specific cursors you can pick so choose which cursor you like and click on it. For example, click on the Link's Loftwing Cursor folder and inside is a folder called "cursors".
- Take the "cursors" folder and swap it with the "cursors" folder of my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod
This is if you don't have my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod installed
(if you haven't installed it before, then I recommend trying it out~)
- Extract Tatl Tael Cursor folder to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop). Open the Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder and inside is the specific cursors you can pick.
- If you pick the Link's Loftwing Cursor folder (or another folder) then go to: steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mods and place it in the mods folder. DO NOT install all of them at once.
*You may need to replace the cursor.png located in the cursors folder if you are using another custom cursor mod*
**It should work if there isn't any other cursor mods installed**
Bugs/Suggestions/Feedback: (Post them in the discussion section if you do)
If there are any issues with the cursors let me know so I can fix them. Enjoy!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Tatl Tael Cursor 0.7.1
Hey, Listen! Tatl Tael don't touch my ocarina pls.. (A Custom Cursor Mod)