1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. Minor recipes fix

marac008
    - Replaced fuel requirements in recipes, because solarium ore and uranium ore are not naturally occurring anymore.

Changed all recipes so now you will need coal ore, plutonium ore and liquid fuel (liquid erchius fuel).
    Treosk, sosmic and SilverDevil like this.
  2. Minor recipes fix

marac008
    - Replaced fuel requirements in recipes, because solarium ore and uranium ore are not naturally occurring anymore.

Changed all recipes so now you will need coal ore, plutonium ore and liquid fuel (liquid erchius fuel).
  3. Minor fixes

marac008
    - Replaced solarium ore in flying mount recipes with plutonium ore since solarium ore is not naturally occuring anymore.
    - Fixed Gyro transform not having 3rd upgrade.
    whitekitestrings likes this.
  4. Compatibility with Pleased Giraffe

marac008
    - Just an update for compatibility with Pleased Giraffe, enjoy :)

I alone can't test each and every transformation so there might be errors but with those I tested there were no errors, so if you come across any kind of problem please contact me.

Here's a short list of things that needed to be changed in case some other modders need to figure out what they have to change:

Objects:
    interface craftingtable => crafting

Quests:
    quest conditions...
    intrepid-explorer and sosmic like this.
  5. Minor fix - Flying mounts fall damage

marac008
    - Removed fall damaged when using Flying mounts.
    sosmic and DeffreyJahmer like this.
  6. Blink and mine fixed

marac008
    Thanks to you guys for pointing some errors that I haven't notice before :)

Fixed:
    - Blink was not working, that is fixed now
    - Fixed mining speed for transforms, it was all set to default pickaxe speed, now it scales with tiers, with fastest one being faster than diamond drill
    Dadoudix, DarknessLilly and Wulf_Oman like this.
  7. Minor Fix

marac008
    - Fixed Needle (T8) transform
    - Fixed flying mounts projectile sounds
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  8. Spirited Giraffe compatibility + beam attack fix

marac008
    - I tested my mod with new Spirited version and it was working fine, so I didn't have to change anything, and hope that its fully compatible (some errors are always possible).

- Fixed beam attack for mounts.

If you do encounter some errors please give back feedback and I will do my best to fix it.
    sosmic, DeffreyJahmer and D9sinc like this.
  9. Update - for those with spawned monster problems

marac008
    Just a small update (alternative version) for those that have problems with spawned monster (like all monsters dying).

Those that don't have problems like this don't have to download this update.

Changes:
    I deleted monster folder and DNA extractor guns, so now you don't get Monster DNA from monsters, instead you craft it (Alienmeat + Pixels).

For those that want older version (with DNA extractor guns)...
  10. Tiny code fix

marac008
    Just a little code fix, there was a couple of scripts with ]" that needed to be changed into "]
    HungManh1996 likes this.