1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Tomahawk72
    Tomahawk72
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1.1
    I love this MOD, its the first one I got and I'm having a blast! Thank you team SMEE!!
  2. WaterHazard
    WaterHazard
    5/5,
    A awesome mod, flying everywhere you want with the Normandy is simply mind-blowing. Any chance of other Mass Effect weapons (DLC weapons such as the N7 Piranha or the Mattock for example) making an appeareance in next versions? Keep up the awesome work, you guys are great!
  3. Agrahim
    Agrahim
    5/5,
    I figured it out.. duh, missed the needed mods~! Love it.. worth every star.
  4. Njamr
    Njamr
    5/5,
    Awesomely fun!
  5. Canucked
    Canucked
    5/5,
    My only issue is the same that others have pointed out, the mining tool is way too strong for a new character. Other than that it's fantastic, love the Normandy.
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      The omni-tools become more balanced with 0.2.0
      -TohKlidan
  6. The Illuminati
    The Illuminati
    4/5,
    Faithful reconstruction of the Normandy SR-1 sold it for me. True Mass Effect fans will love this mod. I am excited for the updates. (This mod is Illuminati approved)
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      Can you provide feedback on what we can improve on to earn that 5th star?

- Pfhoenix
  7. legitster
    legitster
    5/5,
    Mod easily installed, works near flawlessly. Only problems are FPS drops on the Normandy when near the FTL drive section, and extremely cheap Omni-tool upgrades.

Tested on a friends Starbound v. Furious Koala, and this mod is driving me towards purchasing Starbound for myself when I get some money!
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      We will look into the fps problem, can you give us some more informations about your system, in our discussion thread. Thanks!

The omni-tools become more balanced with 0.2.0
      -TohKlidan
  8. Auxilium
    Auxilium
    5/5,
    Mass Effect for Starbound! Seriously!? This is beyond epic and it's amazing! Great job!
  9. Zorky
    Zorky
    5/5,
    love it
  10. Dayanera22
    Dayanera22
    5/5,
    Amazing job so far!
  11. Maradar
    Maradar
    5/5,
    Must have mod :)
  12. Celd' The Magi
    Celd' The Magi
    5/5,
    Awesome Mod, Don't play without.
  13. DoomReaper2000
    DoomReaper2000
    5/5,
    This is great! Can we get engineer abilities too?
  14. Predateur7001
    Predateur7001
    5/5,
    My favorite mod for Starbound
  15. B_L_U_E
    B_L_U_E
    4/5,
    I love the re-created images and what not - I WISH I could use it - my only issue is that the MINING tool equivalent (MATTER MANIPULATOR) only cost 5 PIXEL to upgrade and is completely unbalanced as you can hit the final tier immediately.

PLEASE make the change, would love to use the mod!
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      This was just forgotten, but thanks!
      It is already fixed and is in update 0.2.0 included.
      We are working right now at a lot of balancing and tier adjustments.

- TohKlidan
  16. Gioven
    Gioven
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod, cannot wait to see more.
  17. Nammeless
    Nammeless
    5/5,
    Just WOW, just WOW, now i just need a dragon age edition... -v- great mod, just.. im missing Garrus calibration and Joker Q_Q and ofc some Soundtrack from ME 2.
  18. AdellK
    AdellK
    5/5,
    Wow THx for this nice mod!
  19. Abyuss
    Abyuss
    5/5,
    Great Mod Really A Must Have But Could You Make A Compatibility Patch For Starbound:Industrialization
  20. ppsychosis
    ppsychosis
    5/5,
    Really perked my spirits up about char wipes. Now I have a huge ship when the universe wipes and this is a good looking stylish take on the Mass Effect Universe. The equipment is amazing and little touches to remind me of ME are very welcome.