1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound DETAILED Modding e-book(Unofficial) SB v1.3.2; E-book v0.7.7

Small introduction to Modding, Basic Lua and Documentation of almost everything.

1. Update to v0.4 + update frequency decline

Hellession
    This is the last update, when in production I was working ONLY on the book in my free time. I am not impatiently going to continue working on my upcoming mega mod, which will be coming out soon on the forums(althoug already exists in the Steam Workshop) - Elemental Correstialism. This basically means that I will be posting updates to this book rarer, if they weren't often enough. I am at least halfway done through the book and have a set amount of formats to document, but it won't be bad unless
    Changelog:
    • Added explanation to why .achievement files won't be documented
    • Added very poor .behavior and .nodes file documentation, because I myself don't even understand them. If you know what .behavior files do, PLEASE contact me and explain! You will be credited at least twice!
    • Added .radiomessages documentation
    • Added GUI .config documentation, which links to an already existing wiki page for panes
    • Added .stagehand documentation, which probably won't help and also needs contributions from others, if possible
    • Added .statuseffect documentation
    • Added .cinematic documentation
    • Added .codex documentation(it is not a subclass of .item)
    • This book is now being used for enhanced modding and future of Elemental Correstialism.(god bless?)
Return to update list...