1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Stained Glass Stained Glass vUG2.1

Making your world prettier!

1. The Comma Update

Sevidra
    Fixes the crash due to a lacking comma in the player.config file. One of these days I'm going to shoot all these commas. *laughs*

This mod uses Manganese, not Magnesium! Fixing OP for that after update.
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  2. Updated Stained Glass to v. UG2 for new patch from Feb 17

Sevidra
    Included updates:

Fix Violium powder to work again
    Fix Solarium Stars to be made
    Update for new patch materials categories, thanks Snowpup!
    Minor fixes in syntax and such.
    Snowpup likes this.
  3. Quick fix

Sevidra
    Changed the name of my black glass to black stained glass so as not to conflict.
  4. Stained Glass 2.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Sevidra
    Updated the mod to Upbeat Giraffe. Got it working, yay!

Let me know if you find any bugs, I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, working on the other mod (Block builder), and then I'll work on content for either one. Gotta get em working first! :)

-Sevi
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  5. Stained Glass 1.02 hotfix!

Sevidra
    kicked ISE ores out of the party they crashed in the non-ISE version of the mod.

Oops. :D
  6. Stained Glass + ISE Compat.

Sevidra
    Zip file now has two separate zip files inside.

The one just labeled 'Stained Glass 1.0.2' is the normal version.

The one labeled for ISE compatibility is just that - the whole mod, plus some added compatibility fixes for using the mod with Industrialization. Both ISE's ores and mine will spawn with this set of files.

just pick the one you want, unzip it, and put the folder inside into your mods folder.
  7. Stained Glass 1.0.2 - now with screenshots!

Sevidra
    Fixed a few recipes by capitalizing the random items that are capitalized in vanilla (bars, etc). Fixed a few images not showing up.

Took screenshots! :)
  8. Stained Glass

Sevidra
    Changed recipes to arrive with the tier that the resource appears on, thus making them appear properly in the crafting stations.

Also got titanium bars from powder working, and the remaining dusts that weren't yet. >.>

Waiting on screenies til I can get my character up in tier enough to actually HAVE all the colors so I can show them! But I will, promise.