1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Slark
    Slark
    5/5,
    Version: 1.33
    Great mod. Only one issue, the actual Yarn Spinner model doesn't appear anywhere. It's just an invisible object with no item sprite or in-world sprite. Possibly a bug?

If I could also make a suggestion: Maybe include the other race's armor and clothing? I've been looking everywhere for a mod that will let me get Hylotl clothing on my Floran, and I can't seem to find one. Making this a universal crafting mod would make it infinitely more awesome.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Sorry for the late response.
      The issue with the yarn spinner model was in place for less than 5 minutes while I was working on releasing a new version, so I guess the Dropbox updated and you downloaded a not functioning version yet.

All race armors are in the newer versions, in the SIP - Armor Crafter.
      Thanks for your suggestion!
  2. SwagaliciousPigeon
    SwagaliciousPigeon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.33
    I did as told, but the Yarn Spinner is the only "Spinning Wheel" I get and when I go onto it, it only acts as a yarn spinner. What do I do>
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      The yarn spinner is the spinning wheel, and should contain all recipes as soon as you open it. If it doesn't, try making a new character first and see if it works then.
  3. Errors dirty littlesecret
    Errors dirty littlesecret
    5/5,
    Version: 1.32
    F*cking 10 out of mother f*cking 10 i can not believe the usefulness of this mod i mean it was like a box and it gave me all deez items man fo shizzle-in.
  4. HazedCube
    HazedCube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.32
    Great mod, hope more items released soon!
  5. Metroplex
    Metroplex
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Thank you for this! It's very useful on building my Christmas house! :)
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you :]. I'm not quite sure if I have every X-Mas related items in, so if you know of any more please don't hesitate and tell me in the discussion thread!
  6. Ferru
    Ferru
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Brilliant resource to have when time is a bit short and you're still looking to have some fun. Would love to see some decor items in here for when I just want to focus on a home for a bit.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you.
      I've been requested this a couple of times, but a lot of these objects are stored in entirely different folders. I'll do my best adding objects over time and try not to miss any :).
  7. Psychicgammarays
    Psychicgammarays
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-21
    Works very well. The installation instructions by Silverfeelin are MUCH more clear and direct than from several other modders. Had no trouble installing. Have had no trouble using. Love Love Love!
  8. Rizzozo
    Rizzozo
    5/5,
    Sweet mod. Does what it says.
    Very convenient tool to have for creative-mode building
  9. netrac
    netrac
    4/5,
    Awesome but. How do you use the tech craft with this mod?
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Have the tech in your inventory and go to the tech selection screen in your ship, it should appear now. After locking the tech in once, I'm quite sure you can get rid of the item and the tech is bound to your character.
      http://puu.sh/5UTJT.png
  10. ImperialSpy
    ImperialSpy
    5/5,
    Good, but include instructions on how to install this :/
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      I did, they're right below the picture :o
  11. Idiocracy
    Idiocracy
    5/5,