Lots of changes to the internal code, almost all the code has been redone from scratch and has been greatly improved, which should fix a lot of the bugs from the old code.
IO Conduit, an extraction and insertion conduit all-in-one
The "!self" macro: specifically used for the IO Conduit, allows transferring items to itself, thus, allowing the IO Conduit to both extract and insert into it's connected containers
The ^ Operator: Allows transferring items that DONT match the Item or InsertID you specify.
The "Specific" Checkbox: allows for transferring a very specific version of an item
- To Transfer All Items Except for Perfectly generic items, you would use "any, ^perfectlygenericitem"
- To Transfer To Any InsertID except for "X" then you would use "any, ^X"
- If you want your IO Conduit to transfer to any InsertID Except for itself, then you'd use "any,^!self"
To Use Specifics you need:
Then you can add it to the Configs
- The Specific Checkbox checked
- The Specific item you want in the slot
- The Item name to match the item in the slot
Updated The Graphics for Curved Conduits
The Facade Wrench Cursor now shows you if you are in Remove Mode
Added Pink as a new color
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Smart Tubes 1.2.5
The smart way to transfer items around in Starbound