1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Furniture Anywhere 1.1.5

Now you can furniturize the world to your hearts content!

1. Fixing stuffs!

Entoarox
    This fixes some of the many issues that have shown up with furniture anywhere:
    • It should now work for everyone as I fixed the issue many people reported
    • The framework should no longer complain that the type is not being handled properly
    • Furniture rotation now behaves a lot more consistent, as some did not behave properly in the past
    • You can no longer place furniture so it overlaps another bit of furniture
    • Picking furniture back up should now behave a lot more intuitive then it did

A list of known issues follows:
    • Furniture hitboxes are still not taken into account
      might not be something I can solve but I will keep looking
    • You cannot place things on top of furniture
      I was unable to find a way to make it work without breaking other things, so it might also be something I cant solve, but am still trying
    • Furniture cannot be placed freely and must be placed in range of the farmer
      This is a limitation imposed by stardew that I simply cant fix at all, maybe FarmHand will make it possible, but SMAPI simply cant
    foghorn, Acerbicon and Ichimatsu like this.
Return to update list...