1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Another fix attempt

Entoarox
    This is another attempt at fixing a rather persistent issue that keeps showing up with the MoreEvents module of the framework...
  2. Fix stuffs

Entoarox
    Stuff broke, this should fix it.
    Androxilogin likes this.
  3. Bug squashing and feature additions!

Entoarox
    This squashes a bug with boots that can cause saves to crash.

It also contains a ton of new goodies for mod-creators to play around with!
  4. New shinies and squashed insects!

Entoarox
    Version 1.3 gives us the new MessageBox feature courtesy of @Kithio who was awesome enough to let me include it into EntoFramework directly!
    I've given it some extra work to incorporate it with the rest of the framework, so mods using the EntoFramework version checker will not show up in both the log AND in the game when updates are available!

This version also for the time being disables the skill experience functionality of the PlayerHelper as it has been causing a...
    Kithio likes this.
  5. Fix skill experience

Entoarox
    This fixes how skill experience is handled to fix a issue where XP was not assigned at all.
  6. Fix in PlayerHelper

Entoarox
    This fixes a issue in the PlayerHelper that had a error thrown in the console if you did not have a food and drink buff, woopsie!
  7. Fix ContentRegistry issue

Entoarox
    This minor update fixes a issue with the ContentRegistry that meant the SMAPI contentManager override was not getting applied when it should be.
    foghorn likes this.
  8. Bug fixes and features!

Entoarox
    Fixed the greenhouse issue, this should now FINALLY work for everyone.

Also added a ton of new features, including a fancy overlay menu class designed by @Pathoschild who was kind enough to let me include it in the framework.

This version should also fix the issue some people experience with the sound if the framework is installed, turns out XNA doesnt like me checking for updates on the internet before it has loaded its sounds, go figure microsoft...
  9. Fix ContentRegistry issue

Entoarox
    There was a issue in the ContentRegistry system that messed up the loading of custom tilesheets in AdvancedLocationLoader.
  10. Fix for a issue with the ReflectionHelper that prevented static methods from working

Entoarox
    This caused a ton of issues in the framework and mods that depend on ReflectionHelper for things, so all of these issues should now be fixed.
    foghorn likes this.