I made this because I saw too many expanders that either add new windows, add waaaaaay too many slots, or don't keep the original character creation window intact. So I decided to create my own mod that simply adds a few more slots to the vanilla window. I had to move the gender buttons for space, but I'm sure you would agree that it doesn't look too bad.
Get THIS instead if you plan on downloading tons of races.
This mod will only work if you download less than ten.
Here's a breakdown list of what this does:
+ Adds 9 more slots
+ Makes the difficulty names into labels (better font)
● Moves gender buttons (for more slot room)
● Modifies the gender's back graphic to better match the dice (still supports races with custom gender icons)
- Removes the "Randomise:" label to make room for the gender buttons. (can still randomise)
● Will not work with any other mod that overwrites the character creation window.
● If you find any other compatibility problem, tell me!
DISTRIBUTION: (based on nexus mods)
1. All the assets in this file belong to me, or are from free-to-use modder's resources
2. You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file
3. You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file
4. You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator
5. You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me
6. You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms
In short: You can do anything with this as long as you give me credit, and do not sell my content.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Small extended race selection v2 Spirited Giraffe
Made for people who don't download too many races. Adds 9 more slots for a total of 16.