- Gravity no longer requires you to use booster rails to go uphill
- Manually driving up most rail types using left/right will at least lose no speed.
- Not manually driving uphill will still require booster rails or the new notched rail.
- Boost & Break rails made significantly more effective, especially at lower speeds.
- Speed decays beyond the maximum speed of a rail, instead of getting hard clamped
- Buff to manual...
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Skyrails Overhaul 2.1
Better mechanics, more rails.