1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Signs by Brainader Beta v. Offended Koala

This mod adds signs to easily keep track of what you have in chests, crates and other containers.

1. Brainader
    Wanted to make a mod for categorising chests, crates and other containers.
    So far, this mod adds 1 sign crafter and 34 signs. The crafter costs 30 planks to make and the signs cost 15 planks.

Tell me if there is a sign that should be in this mod!
    Also have a sign for each rases, so it will be easy to categorise Apex Furniture etc.

The size of the signs are 3 by 3 blocks.

And a screenshots of the signs here:

[​IMG]

How to install this mod:

Extract the file to the /mods folder.
    DaedricShadow, Hansien and MunKy like this.

Recent Reviews

1. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    4/5,
    Version: Beta v. Offended Koala
    Awesome mod, and extremely helpful for arranging storage and even different rooms (you see, I have a huge castle as a house)! One thing that I would like you to try, however: Differently-sized signs, so that there is just a bit more variety. And how about text signs? Those would be helpful, too!
  2. Weir
    Weir
    5/5,
    Very nice way to have control over where you have stuff. Thanks! :D
  3. Choggo
    Choggo
    4/5,
    Pretty cool, easy to install and works perfect.
    My only "complaint" is the sign of the sign, 3x3 is rather large.
  4. Furinex
    Furinex
    4/5,
    Great Mod. Should have been in the game from the start! Would have been 5 stars if it was bundled with Tabula Rasa. Editing Player.config should be a thing of the past.
  5. SpaceKitten
    SpaceKitten
    5/5,
    Simple and very helping! :)