- This ship is a combination of Xan Union Corvette and New Serra, creating a stealth exploration Cruiser that has some arms.
- As you may have seen my previous work on Solar Cruiser, this is another take on expanding the Xan Union Corvette to a Cruiser.
- It now uses the vanilla human S.A.I.L. for the users to be more flexible in using the vanilla human S.A.I.L. or other S.A.I.L. mod that overwrites the vanilla human's S.A.I.L.. A.V.I.A.N. users will still have the access to the recoloured A.V.I.A.N. tech station by removing the human's one (breakable by default) and spawn in the A.V.I.A.N.'s one with the object ID of "serratechstation". PLEASE note that you cannot have two S.A.I.L.s on the ship or else you'll have infinity crashes until you wipe the ship file so keep one only.
- The crew member size had been decreased proportionately to reflect the Serra Cruiser's medium size, which would be 6 excluding you.
- In order to make the Ship Storage, S.A.I.L./A.V.I.A.N., Fuel Hatch and the Captain's chair movable, I've to make them only spawn once because a duplication issue is not nice, especially for S.A.I.L./A.V.I.A.N. since there can be only one of them in the entire universe [two of them will make your ship world crash until you wipe it].
- If you're trying to use this mod on an on-going Human, PLEASE, look up on how to do it properly first before you hit that subscribe button and screw yourself up.
- If you need to spawn the ship items, look up on the wiki. The only exception is the A.V.I.A.N. for her users which would have the ID of "serratechstation". Again, DO NOT PUT TWO OF THEM ON YOUR SHIP.
- I don't think I'll release this ship mod to other races with the exception of Hylotl and Apex in a distant future (cause I've other mods to do...or I simply want to play) due to the lore differences. Modded race-wise...that depends on their lore as well.
Description (Solar Cruiser) :
- It is an expansion of my Industrial Corvette Ship mod
- The Industrial Corvette Ship is not needed for this mod to work, I just leave it there for more choices.
- The solar / photon sails are inspired from Treasure Planet (You watched this, right? Right?!)
- Expanded size at certain tier to make it longer and more sleek (Refer to Steam version for screenshots on tiers)
Description (Astral Cruiser) :
- Recoloured version of my Solar Cruiser
- Edited the expanded ship structure a bit to make it suit the modern cruiser
- T5 now contains the final upgrade, T6-T8 won't change anything aside from increasing your crew numbers
- There are items that I haven't recoloured since they are temporary (all broken ship items)
Steam version (Serra Cruiser) :
Human = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1779031882
Steam version (Solar Cruiser) :
Human = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1370889294
Novakid = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1757711656
Steam version (Astral Cruiser ) :
Human = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1756538882
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Serra Cruiser, Solar Cruiser and Astral Cruiser 1.11
Cruise in space with style