1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Satellites Pack (Discontinued!) 9/18/17

Adds space station dungeons into the game, as well as spots for players to build their own!

1. Finally, an update for the full release of Starbound!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    It's been a while, and already, I've seen that alot of changes to Starbound were made. But now, I believe that this mod is finally ready for the full release.

Unfortunately, I did have to cut Frackin Universe support for this mod, but at least getting the core mod pack up and running is a nice start, right?
    Dragonclaw and DarknessLilly like this.
  2. Hotfix for Frackin Universe Addons!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    It's come to my attention that there were some syntax errors that I overlooked when developing the addons for Frackin Universe. This should hopefully be fixed now.

However, I must warn you that, as an open-source modder with limited time, I don't usually have the time to maintain my own mods every time a new update is released. Since Frackin Universe updates so frequently, I can't offer any guarantees that the addons that I developed for it will still work on the latest version of Frackin...
    lordbociek, Nebuleous and WoogaBooga like this.
  3. Even more space station dungeons, and some basic Frackin Universe support!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    OK. first off, since this is a big change, and since I've removed a few things, or changed some things around, I highly recommend that you delete your previous version of this mod pack.

Anyways, here are the big changes:

- Split off "scifidungeon" stuff for use in the Legacy Dungeons mod. As a result, "scifidungeonspace" will be placed into a new mod called Space Station Dungeons Addon -...
    foghorn likes this.
  4. More space station dungeons!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    A number of new space station dungeons were added to the Space Station Dungeons Example mod, all of which I believe are more recent ones that Chucklefish is currently working on, since all of them seem to be in the new .json-based format that Chucklefish is currently building using the Tiled editor. I went ahead and tweaked these new dungeons so that they could work properly, which included re-adding the up-scaled randomly-generated miniboss monsters.

Here are a few screenshots of these new...
    bk3k likes this.
  5. It's been a year since I last updated this, huh?

Shadow Wolf TJC
    I'm finally back after a year-long hiatus, and have finally gotten the bugs from these mods sorted out. It should now work with Glad Giraffe.

Unfortunately, I'm not confident enough in my ability to keep these mods up-to-date. After all, I've been absent from Starbound for about a year now. Therefore, I'd like to see if I can find someone who would be willing to maintain this mod pack in my absence.
    82nd likes this.
  6. Major update!!!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    This mod has been expanded into a mod pack, where in addition to the ability for players to build their own space stations, they may also have the ability to explore pre-built space station dungeons that modders may freely create and implement (with fewer possible compatability issues than usual).
  7. Quick edit

Shadow Wolf TJC
    Added link to mod in Readme files.