1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

S3r1ous Mods 125

Compatible with the latest version. Easy to use. Stable. Periodic Updates.

1. Aramai
    Aramai
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 53.10
    Awesome mod pack, thanks for all the hard work!
  2. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 53.10
    Very good Modpack!
  3. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 53.9
    Very good. Enjoying the compilation!!
  4. DjRivz
    DjRivz
    1/5,
    Version: Patch 53.4
    I Installed Exactly As Explained And It Never Loads Because Of An Error Stating That I Have A Duplicate tinbar File I Examined The Files Closely And Deleted The Duplicate .png File And I Still Continue To Get The Error Please Help.
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      I just started the game with only 53 + latest patch. It started. There were no errors about tinbars, i even started a server to make sure. Checked the logs - nothing.

That means you added mods that conflict.

This mod pack doesn't support Unstable builds ONLY STABLE.

Maybe you should stop trying to use the mods that conflict. This mod pack is balanced exactly to the mods it contains, anything you add can cause errors and i'm not responsible if you don't know how to manage conflicts.

This review is invalid.
  5. Rallen12
    Rallen12
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 53.3
    This modpack is simply fantastic it has become something that i need in order to play.
  6. angrytigerp
    angrytigerp
    5/5,
    Version: 52.2
    I love this mod pack. It's one of the most competent, expansive sets available from the Starbound forums, and the pack author goes out of his way to constantly keep track of every mod, ensuring compatibility even as some several dozen resources receive updates.

The one thing I will warn prospective users of, though, is a little issue I refer to as the "Oh god what do I do there's so many nuances" effect, or OGWDIDTSMN for short. OGWDIDTSMN may be familiar to anyone who tries to get into Dwarf Fortress, X3, pretty much any of those games that have a bajillion million different little bits of info and gameplay that overwhelm someone not willing to invest the time. Short of that, though, once you get a hang of each individual mod's functionality and purpose, and understand how they all fit together as a whole, you'll be able to go seamlessly from commanding a colony of biddable NPCs to set up your own personal homestead, to revamping your ship's entire construction (make sure you stick thrusters on to make it look somewhat feasible!), to incredibly deep crafting requiring the use of like 10 different stations.
  7. Kvarfax
    Kvarfax
    4/5,
    Version: 52.2
    Есть несколько недочетов, но в целом очень большой, обширный и интересный пак модов! Тут и огромное количество крафтов, и растений и всего остального. В нем я нашел практически все, что хотел найти в модах!
    1. ThaOneDon
  8. Hara Rara
    Hara Rara
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 52
    Aside from all the great mods this pack adds, the author constantly maintains and updates all resources to make sure they work well together. I've been using this pack for a while now and I have to say, I'm spoiled by it. Can't go back to vanilla anymore!
  9. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Best mod pack :D
  10. jimmyfm
    jimmyfm
    5/5,
    It works!
  11. jimmyfm
    jimmyfm
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 51.2
    Great pack, it contains everything and all the mods work together!!
  12. BenZeGamer
    BenZeGamer
    5/5,
    Version: 51
    GREAT MODPACK keep it up with the great content.
  13. spiritdrinker
    spiritdrinker
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 48.94
    This MOd sounds great... but when i copy the files into the Modfolder only halfe the mods work... Can somebody help me?
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Post what isn't working for you in the discussion section
  14. Kyll
    Kyll
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 48.93
    Having lots of fun with this!
  15. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 48.9
    thumb up ;)
  16. kaytavo
    kaytavo
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 48.83
    Awesome modpack TheOneDon
    Can't believe i forgot to give you your 5 stars earlier
  17. Equinoxdawg
    Equinoxdawg
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 48.5
    Constantly updated with quality mods - all in easy .modpack form, definitely worth downloading and trying.
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      .modpak but yeah :)
  18. crazyivan
    crazyivan
    5/5,
    Version: 48.1
    good work
  19. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Version: 48.1
    awesome mod pack 10*
  20. jimmyfm
    jimmyfm
    5/5,
    Version: 47.4
    So many new items, and everything is tested and working!