Now what then?
-Go out!, level up!, and become a demigod. Heck keep going even further BEYOND!
How about other beings like Shaggy?
-Remember that guy? No you don't, make him remember you!
How about his mentor, Chuck?
-Why do you think experience points are so powerful? Experience comes from him!
I'll need big guns
-See that giant gun you can't use because of low energy?, NOW YOU CAN!
What if a meteor hits me?
-Max armor? HOW ABOUT MAXIMUMER ARMOR? 100% IT?S NOT ENOUGH!
What it does:
- Allows you to reach up to level 4630.
- This number was chosen because it's based on the limit of experience points, which is 2,143,690,000.
- Also allows you to put more than 50 points per skill, up to and over 100,000.
- The more you level up, the more skill points you get.
- Allows conversion of mastery points to a max of 214,300. But be careful, all experience over "Level limit" wil be consumed!
- Includes a slider to limit the max level, because i don't think skills were balanced to be above 50.
(Doesn't affect already allocated points if lowered)
- Adds buttons to de-allocate statpoints. And a slider to put/remove them quicker.
This is not meant to be balanced, at all.
I made this mod for myself, but thought others might want to be OP.
Should be compatible with other RPGGrowth mods. probably
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
RPG Growth Extended Levels 1.1
Increase RPG Growth's level cap to 4630, also increases skills.