1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. an Adventure's Beloved Terminal

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Version 1.3.4, Beta V Enraged Koala, Hotfix/Minor Update:
    an Adventure's Beloved Terminal.
    Just overwrite previous mod version with new version, no deletions required this time.

And im back with a nice little Hotfix which you should have been expecting but this time a Minor update too, whats changed? fixed and added? you might ask? that's easy...

Hotfix Changes/Fixe's:
    Ion Cannon Reforge FIx:
    The new version of the Ion Cannon had a problem with being able to reforge, no its not the same old Ion cannon you once had, the old Ion cannon, labeled"Orbital" is different from new one labeled "Ioncannon", you see different ID's, any how the Reforge station wasn't detecting the New Weapon ID, so that's been fixed.

Mod Folder File Organized II:
    the Mod pack has had a two very very minor folder changes, this is just your pepping the mod for upcoming new addition's and changes, it also helps with making the new planned changes to the crafting station designed work better.

Wall Mounted Armoury Terminal Returns: (idea from Corrigane)
    Speaking of which, the other night i received this comment from one of you guys about the original Armoury Crafting Terminal which left me some what speechless, in a good way of course, after answering a question before hand.
    im flattered by this, but i think we could do better and make some people extra happy in return, dont you agree? ;) after all were always looking for ways to make our technology more user friendly, so why not ship friendly? and so
    with a bit of magic, time and reverse engineering... and with out cooking my feathers for once... a Keeper of an idea has returned.
    [​IMG]
    Corrigane, i present to you're beloved ship friendly "Armoury Wall Mounted Terminal Mainframe" with a sleek new Design to go, Enjoy my Space Adventuring Friend. both versions of the Armoury Terminal can be crafted for the same cost at a Metalwork Station, but you can also craft both versions from the floor or wall based Terminals.
    [​IMG]
    Chose your Forge!, How ever Both are not Required.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    by all mean's if you guys have an idea about something to do with this mid, i would love to hear your thoughts, who knows there might be some kind of sorcery i can master up with science, for you guys have been awesome, and you out you all i would not be where i am today ^^
Return to update list...