1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    4/5,
    Version: v1.3.9 β
    this mod seems like an amazing mod, i haven't played using it very much yet so i don't know much about it yet. anyway, i just want to know how to get the "gallery notes"
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      the "gallery notes" are there to show the items in the "gallery station" originally the gallery was used to show only upcoming new items, its now been changed and is a source of background info, the item cards you currently see are nothing more then ingame short info cards, you can find moreinfo about items on the discussion page on page 1.
  2. Lucifer9669
    Lucifer9669
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4.1A
    For some reason its not working for me. Just dont have a armoury printer at metalwork station. What am i doing wrong? D;
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      try making your teir 2 starmap card again and use that, it should unlock it, if that still fails try redown loading/installing the mod.
  3. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.4.1
    I was a bit iffy about this since it was all guns so far, but I saw what you were looking, and now I expect to see more out of this! Now for a few questions:

1. Is it possible to have a craftable gun or two that will invoke hunting drops? Meat, leather, and the other chunks of meat like offal or bacon. I hate using the bow and the knife is gaudy, so it'd be great to have a hunting rifle of sorts.

2. What kinda vanity are you talking about? Adapting the armor to avali, helmets, what? Will they be solely military-based or more varied?

3. Will there be multiple variations of Reni's lab, and/or is it large?

4. Will there be some Avali-themed armor/equipment/guns since Reni is an Avali? Perhaps an avali gunblade or pilebunker, which would be really neat if pulled off well.

Last of all, the reason why a star's missing... The hitboxes on some weapons are atrocious, especially melee ones like the Hypersaw. I ended up having to go with a plain old spear because it was more reliable. The guns are nice though.
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
  4. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Man...! i dont know what to say... it really brings a tear to the eye, amazing mod, amazing work, amazing avali :3 ty yet again!
  5. Dis_conected
    Dis_conected
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    dude your guns are awesome it's grate to have a mod like this available btw I'm making a mod pack that is avali centered could i use your mod it it? it really wouldn't be the same without your mod thank you for your time :)
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      if your compiling of mods into a mod pack, then i don't see any harm to it so sure go a head.
  6. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.1.1
    um were do u make the stuff
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      to make the sprites i used "game maker 8", which should be a fairly old version now, to make the json code, i used notepad++
  7. gatosardina
    gatosardina
    3/5,
    i crafted all 3 of the stations, but i can only see 4 weapons
    a grenade launcher, a shotgun, a machine pistol and the chainsaw gun
    am i missing out something?
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      try making the Tier Forge card, that should fix some of your problems.
  8. MacNCheeze210
    MacNCheeze210
    5/5,
    I like it! Good introduction and useful weapons.
    BTW: do you a Ms. Dr. Patricia Tannis?
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      that name is known well but it is not the one you seek, :p
  9. Marxon
    Marxon
    5/5,
    I must say that this is a great mod for me so far. I've vaporized so many monster packs, bandits, and cultists with these guns. It's a shame that a lot of them do lower level damage and sort of get left behind.
  10. jfe2
    jfe2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2.3
    Amazing mod! I love the weapons. The orbital ion cannon in particular is great!
  11. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2.3
    Awesome man :)
  12. NLights
    NLights
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2.2
    Just plain awesome :D
  13. doomweapon66
    doomweapon66
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2.2
    Might need to also work with more clients but is a great mod and is recommended.
  14. Cider
    Cider
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.2.2
    You had me at Avali made weapons :P
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      *facepalms* "version version"... it finally got me >.<

and the only connection there is Reni is an Avali, no actually connection other wise to the Avali mod and mine, ryuujinZero seems ok about that, after all he Did draw the Image of "Reni" :D
  15. Vid01
    Vid01
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-19
    You are Genius!!!!