1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Progression Enabler [Nightly 07/08/2014] 1.3

Enable full crafting progression in the nightly builds

1. spiritofcat
    Adds recipes to allow full crafting progression in the nightly builds.

Processor - Unlocked by Titanium Ore, craftable at Iron Crafting Table.
    Research Table - Unlocked by Diamond Ore, craftable at Robotic Crafting Table.
    Accelerator Table - Unlocked by Aegisalt Ore, craftable at Research Table.
    Manipulator Table - Unlocked by Rubium Ore, craftable at Research Table.
    Separator Table - Unlocked by Violium Ore, craftable at Research Table.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Noioon
    Noioon
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3
    1. spiritofcat
      Author's Response
      I've been taking a break from Starbound for a while now, I'm keeping an eye on the blog, but not playing or modding it at the moment.

However, all my mods have been uploaded under the option that others are free to modify and re-release them, so if you're interested in updating it to work with recent versions of the game, then feel free to do so.
  2. Nikg92
    Nikg92
    5/5,
    Great work!
  3. Seripa
    Seripa
    5/5,
    Works for me, thanks!
  4. MarekPaw
    MarekPaw
    1/5,
    Doesn't work. Crash on startup. If removed, Starbound runs fine.
    1. spiritofcat
      Author's Response
      It has been working fine for me. I'll have to double check on the latest nightly build.

If you could post the contents of your starbound.log file in the discussion section I'll see if I can figure out what's going wrong for you.