Cheerful-ly bringing this mod to 1.0 - Cheerful Giraffe Compatibility Update
- Added Ursa's Minecart: Portable Ursa Miner (/spawnitem ursaminecart).
- Added a Portable Beakeasy Bar (sorta broken atm, it spawns penguins but doesn't sell dubloons for some reason) (/spawnitem portablebeakeasy).
- You now receive the Quest Console when you first meet Esther.
- You now unlock the portable vendors after the quest to open their shops in the Outpost.
- Tech Station, Sign Shop, Treasured Trophies and Weapon Shop are not available as portable vendors. (Sign shop probably won't be coming soon, I believe you can grab a portable tech station at some point in Vanilla Starbound. Treasured Trophies and Weapon Shop will be added shortly.)
- Some side-quests which require asking an NPC to beam the player to a specific mission will require you to go to those NPC's to beam.
- Things should work progression wise, but please notify me if something isn't working as intended.
Just extract the .zip file into the Starbound - Unstable/mods folder and you should be all good. Remove the older version first.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Portable Outpost (Quest Console) 1.9.1 for Starbound 1.4
Access Outpost quests, shops and services from your ship/base!