1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Playable Eevee Race 1.4

Space Foxes

1. DrakorHunter20
    [​IMG]
    This mod simply adds an Eevee race to Starbound. The mod is currently in a WIP, though it's at least working this time. However, a friend of mine can't get the race icon to show up, so keep that in mind if you plan to use this with other race mods.

This is something I just made for myself and my friends just to have fun with. Really, my friend PK is the one that inspired me to make the mod.[​IMG]
    • None at the moment.
    [​IMG]
    • Custom pet​
    • Custom ship​
    • New weapons and armors​
    • Armor sets based on the Eeveelutions​
    • More hair styles​
    • Scan Dialogue​
    • Species specific abilities​
    [​IMG]
    There's a few pieces of armor in the game listed as "debugshirt" and "debugpants". These will apply the beyondthelimits status effect, which is currently used for testing the limits of how many effects I can cram into one status effect and how absurd I can make it.

This will not be accessible in normal gameplay, for very obvious reasons, but you can access it with the following commands in admin mode.
    "/spawnitem debugshirt" and "/spawnitem debugpants"

That is all.

Concerning Bugs and Crashes:
    Please give me a detailed description of what was happening when the bug occurred, including what other mods you have, and most importantly the starbound.log file, which can be found in the storage folder of your Starbound's root directory. Most commonly, this is:
    " C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\storage "

As for the NPC dialogue glitch...

I don't know what's causing the NPCs to die when you talk to them. Far as I can figure out, it's a bug with the greetings. Until I figure out what's causing it, the placeholder greetings will be removed from the converse.dialog.patch file.

If you want the NPCs to use their default greetings, just go into your Starbound root directory, then go into the mod folder you put into the 'mods' folder. converse.dialog.patch should be in there, and from there, you can either delete it to get the default dialogue, or use a program such as Notepad++ to remove the greeting dialog.

Credits:

C0bra5 for the Race Base
    Bitcoon
    for the Invisible Armor and Goggles

Bitcoon, Zancuno,Orchiru Yuki, Jokerswildnight, and my friends on Discord for inspiring me to make this mod in the first place, be it with their own awesome works, or just plain encouragement.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. X La Eriza
    X La Eriza
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4
    the mod looks discontinued, the color palette is saturated and there is not much variation
  2. OutWithTheLiars
    OutWithTheLiars
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I'd give 5 stars if I could start up the game with this in the mods folder without it crashing on launch, the chucklefish doesn't even finish it's animation, that's how fast it crashes.
  3. Galaxshocks
    Galaxshocks
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    good mod, only the problem is this mod causing npc I'm trying to talk to died instantly. Only merchant npc didn't died.