1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Absolutely. I lifted all assets restrictions so you're free to use it in any mod pack or modify it in any way you'd like ;)
  2. Hunter1204
    Hunter1204
    5/5,
    The objects included in this mod make my home look much less empty. Thank you.
  3. Kubastach
    Kubastach
    5/5,
    What can i say, it works perfect and it's pretty useful. Good work
  4. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    I simply cannot express my love for this add-on in words. It has incredible furniture, decorations, and blocks that are simply essential for my builds!
  5. Zauber Paracelsus
    Zauber Paracelsus
    5/5,
    One of my favorite mods. Alongside the General Store mod by kugutsu, this is a must-have for creative starbound players.
  6. HawK3yLV
    HawK3yLV
    5/5,
    This should be added to the vanilla game. It's awesome, I had a feeling at i'm using ebay, but instant and in-game. Now I can decorate everything and waste all my pixels perfectly :)
  7. Ncsatn
    Ncsatn
    5/5,
    Nicely done.
  8. Rereto
    Rereto
    5/5,
    very nice mod, i love to make a nice house with your mod.
    never end this work on your mod. :)
  9. lbfabrice
    lbfabrice
    5/5,
    Un très bon mod pour la déco.
  10. Cost
    Cost
    5/5,
    Simply a must-have if you wanna pimp your Starbounder's lair with any style ;)
  11. AlexQuinn13
    AlexQuinn13
    5/5,
    Awesome idea! Can't wait to see all there is!
  12. BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. It add a considerable reason to look for more pixels.
  13. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Awesome! More blocks would bee cool too. ;)
  14. Starbound playa
    Starbound playa
    5/5,
    Really awesome
  15. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    4/5,
    Another amazing mod, but the one reason I took a star off is because it can't be in my upcoming modpack :(.
  16. Brolling
    Brolling
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod, but I have problems installing... I installed it with the mod manager 2.0.0 and with several other mods. Everything seemed to have went well, but after I started the game, the things won't appear. There's no crafting recipe...
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      I'm not sure how it works with mod manager, i recommend to simply drop mod file in to /mods directory. If recipe doesn't appear even then, then complelety removing and reinstalling client from steam (with backing up mods, players and universe folders) to get rid of some corrupt files might work (as a last resort).
  17. loldu123
    loldu123
    4/5,
    super bien penser.
  18. Rada974
    Rada974
    5/5,
    Just a perfect customisation mod
  19. Caelum Sixsmith
    Caelum Sixsmith
    5/5,
    Really one of the greatest mods out there! I actually spend most of time gathering pixels to buy new furniture xD
  20. Izeck
    Izeck
    5/5,
    I love this mod. So many awesome decorations and the option to dye them is so awesome. I wish more mods would have such a feature. Great work dude!