1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Peculiar Planets [DISCONTINUED] v1.0.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Adds high level planets for all biome types.

1. Mysterious Stars - v1.5.1

Broconut
    Small bug fix patch:

* Fixed crash related to oceanfloorms
    * Fixed crash related to inhabited jungle worlds (apex and floran)

Sorry it took so long to get this patch out! If anything else goes wrong, please post your issue with a copy of your log in the discussion section. If you don't post your log, there isn't much I can do to help and it makes it very difficult to determine what the problem is.

News about the next update:

I'm going to be discontinuing Mysterious Stars because I've got a replacement mod in the works for Glad Giraffe. The page for Mysterious Stars will be replaced with this new mod once the next stable update hits. Instead of adding a new star type, it mixes the high tier planets (now called peculiar planets) with the rest in the default star types. After some time, I've realized that I don't like how old stars become useless after reaching endgame in this mod, so that's why I've decided to do this. It's essentially going to be the same mod, but with a different execution.
    Agoraphobian likes this.
Return to update list...