1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PBR Starbound Mod V2.1.05

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Sorn
    Sorn
    3/5,
    Version: V2.1.05
    Hi, so I play Starbound 1.2.3b (as of this post) and the mod flat doesn't work or I don't have another mod to run it which I can't find. I WANT to have this mod and to check if there was compatability with other mods I removed all others. Still didn't work. Could you please update this mod and/or direct me to a forum discussing fixes?
  2. Salestina
    Salestina
    5/5,
    =)
  3. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Hopefully u get on 1.0 and release on steam too <3
  4. captainlee10
    captainlee10
    4/5,
    This mod is simply amazing. I'm just trying out some things right now, (I have more instruments and ship addons) I have just started using the headphones tech, I added Back In Black, and a couple others, but I found it chrashes the game when I turn it off, please fix this, if you do, it'll get five outta five from me, thanks. :)
  5. CommanderCreeper
    CommanderCreeper
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. It's like a new update to the game. EXACTLY like that.
  6. Teyths
    Teyths
    3/5,
    Its a very in depth mod, I personally love the feel of it but the info lacks directions on how to get a tech card in the first place...therefore I can't really go further into the mod itself. I am probably missing something in the text above but hey, if you can tell me how to get a tech card, I can give this a more accurate review.
  7. Mr.Beowolf
    Mr.Beowolf
    3/5,
    looks great, but the game keeps crashing if i try to open any Vinyl Stands/chests) And if i try to click on a DJ desk its says NO PLAYABLE OGG FOUND or something like that. So all the music stuff doesnt work. Any way for help?
  8. Reokun
    Reokun
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.04 fix
    hhhhmmmm the mushroom seed error stay here i redownload it but it still here help pls :(
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Hi Hi i'm really sorry about this error i just posted a reply on the discussion page about how anyone can fix this and i will upload a new version as soon as i can with the fixed file.
  9. CoSS99
    CoSS99
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0.23b
    Did you know this stuff is amazizing? Like, I think I totally glued myself to Starbound because of this. S-sorry, gotta' tab back, m-must make dem wings...

But yeah this mod is very cool and i wishyouluck and hopefullymoarupdates and sorry for quicktypying i gotta' goback to starboundok byeeeeeeee
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      LOL! Really glad to hear your enjoying my mod, yes there is much more i plan on making, i just have to find free time to get it all made.
  10. KilLeR2965
    KilLeR2965
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.16
    Good Mod ! Thanks
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Thanx for the review ;p
  11. FXBoost
    FXBoost
    4/5,
    Version: v2.0.14
    It is a pretty cool mod, But the blocks in it CANNOT be destroyed, you have to break what is beneath them . But you can't do that on the ship so I ended up with an unmovable tower of crafting stuff
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Hi Hi thanx for your review to break any thing from this mod i recommend you used the PBR Drill 001 hold shift while you use it to make it only target one square at a time, i'm going to add this in info to the overview page later today
  12. crystalcrasher
    crystalcrasher
    5/5,
    So, the only downside is that basically there is no balance. period. even the bed is on giga-steroids and doesn't even require a floor. but, thanks to easy access to materials, my distinctly purple base has expanded surprisingly well for a distinctive lack of living quarters (anywhere, even on my ship, i just have a healing water spa from a desert planet instead) and the ability to pay 1 pixel to net a gain of 999 pixels (or 1000 blocks or any other thing in the mod) distinctly helpful for making my modded race more fun (because in order to even get to iron armor they required buying a WHOLE lot of resources) so this mod also combines well with others, and actually made my first day turn from painstaking and aggravating to smooth and easygoing. heck, I now instead of having the problem of taking years to even mine a minor amount of core fragments (which the modded race i've used with this mod uses excessively) and now have the issue of mining the bottom of the world out from under me and falling into the core lava. In fact that is a very big issue you will come across.
    And those dark fairy wings are the freakin mach five of the sky, with two settings: stowed away; THE SPEED OF LIGHT. those wings will very likely murder you if you hit the space bar midair without the bouncy bubble tech on, and then you have to worry about spikes and lava, meaning that pair of wings s good for above ground operations, and airless planets. and the angel wings look a little off from what you'd expect, but due to how intricate and lovely jubbly the other wings are you can't help but forgive Dem for not having a better grasp of how feathered wings look in flight. doesn't stop me from using them, anyway. Won't stop you either I'll bet, pretending to be a fallen angel out to do (insert chic flick here, because it's more fun with backstory) and yeah, there's that.

this mod basically made a little game i only ever get to play by myself due to my extensive mods list into a singleplayer roleplay I had silly amounts of fun playing around with in a giant purple tower rave base for lizardangel things and general cheesy sillyness like such. Brought the sense of nubile eagerness back into starbound. Plus you can paint everything and what you can't comes in more colors than the paint tool is set for, plus there's craftable paint and wire tools so you don't even need to mess around with upgrades to have a serious, actual rave. posters and everything. I have more fun now than ever, and i didn't even need to get bored to learn to love the game again!

There need to be more "just relax and take it easy. or rock it all out just do whatever" sort of mods. It's more of like a little accessory to R&R
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      LOL Crystal, to much to comment back on so i'll just say... Thanx for the review :P
  13. Chase_1159
    Chase_1159
    5/5,
    This is an odd mod, but the good kind of odd. The entertaining and interesting kind.

I await when this mod is balanced to not be as cheaty as it is now.
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Hi Hi Chase,
      Thanx for the review
      this mod is mainly just a mod i started making for my self, making odd items that i would like to play with in starbound. lol
      At the mo i have no plans on remaking the balanced version so you might have to wait a while before i do get back around to re-making it, i have a lot of plans for new items and i used to find trying to work on a balanced version at the same time would take up far to much of my time and i would end up not getting things made, but there might be hope with this as a friend of mine was recently asking if they could have a go at making the balanced version as they want to learn how to make mods for starbound, only down side to this would be that i would have to spend a lot of time teaching them & still it would prob be a few months before they would be ready to do it.
  14. Death 2
    Death 2
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.11
    This mod is awesome. I would recommend this to lots of people who want a huge improvement in their game.
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Thanx for the review Death 2
  15. MrExplosiveTNT
    MrExplosiveTNT
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.8
    If this mod were a potato, it would be an excellent potato
    1. Demise
  16. sigint
    sigint
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.5
    Wonderful MOD, great for entertaining people on servers and having random events in streams on Twitch or Steam! Being a DJ in StarBound is a truly unique experience, and this is a mod that should NOT be overlooked. Worth the download if even just for experimenting!

Definitely delivers as advertised, and I'm thinking of using the ship mods to make a giant DJ Party Barge just because of this mod.
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Thanx for the awesome review, def PM me a link to your Party Barge when you get it done :D \o/
  17. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.5
    hey man awesome mod can i have this in my modpack?
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Hi Hi :D
      Thanx for your review,
      unfortunately i don't allow my mod to be reposted or combined with other mods, if you wish to share my mod with others i would ask you just send them the link to my mod page and let them download it.
  18. kidthig
    kidthig
    5/5,
    Version: v1.9e
    awesome mod keep up the great work
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      will do :D
  19. Guyverdude
    Guyverdude
    5/5,
    Version: v1.9b
    EPIC! Music gun request = CRADLE OF FILTH!!! XP
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      hahah when i gets back to making content for this mod i will do a metal rock gun for you
  20. rickiprop
    rickiprop
    5/5,
    Version: V1.9
    Really nice mod, some how helpd me in "space" issues, keep up the work! c:
    1. Demise