1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Panels 2014-02-06

Adds panels that give various wonderful effects

1. Quacksol
    Are you tired of waiting in a bed for your health to regenerate, or chomping down on endless cheap bandages? Wish you could jump higher? Bored of walking at a snails' pace?

Well, your dreams are true with this amazing new mod. Included are 3, yes three panels that are each craftable for a mere pixel each. Upon placing and standing on these panels you gain one of three wondrous effects: Health regeneration, speed boost and jump boost, for as long as you stand on them.

Right now, there isn't any tier progression and it's all quite unbalanced, but I will still be working on it. As there is only one of each panel, if you were to get to later tiers with it you'll find the regeneration will be slower, soon I'll make more, and maybe I'll have different strengths for jump and run panels.

More about what is there though, if you place a few panels near eachother the effects of the panels will stack. ie. your health will come back faster, you'll jump higher. For the running panels, you'll need to place a whole load of them in a row like. Here's a video:

Feedback would be much appreciated, have fun.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    chewfaimau likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Energy regen, light panels and traps!