1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora's Box (Legacy) V4.0.2-Final

This aims to add variations to unique monsters, add uniques of it's own, and other little tweaks!

1. Pandora's Box V4.0.2 - Hotfix

ManicRykker
    -Fixed a dialog issue causing some penguin NPCs to spontaneously combust.
    da4 likes this.
  2. Pandora's Box V4.0.1 - Hotfix

ManicRykker
    Fixed a derp on my part that was causing the Outpost to break. Use this instead of the previous version... rofl
    Kelthazan likes this.
  3. Pandora's Box V4.0 (Final)

ManicRykker
    Author's Note:

I have to be honest with you: PB V4.0 became such a complicated update I can hardly keep track of what changed. All I remember, is that I
    reworked variations, made various adjustments across the board, incorporated pet rocks, etc.

With my intentions to rebuild the project from the ground up anew, more organized, there's not much else that can be said. I hope you enjoy
    what this update has to offer for this legacy of a mod... and that you join us going forward in the remake....
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  4. Pandora's Box V3.5.1 - Hotfix

ManicRykker
    Just a quick hotfix to fix an issue that cropped up with my patch to NPC capture pods with 3.5.
  5. Pandora's Box V3.5 - The Hiatus Update

ManicRykker
    ANNOUNCEMENT

As you may or may not be aware, this will be the last update for Pandora's Box (at least for now...)
    It's time for me to take a breather. Think of this as a hiatus, with an undetermined end. I will be keeping an
    eye on things... and will update the mod with fixes if Starbound updates come along and break things.

I want to thank you all for using the mod... It really means a lot to me that so many of you enjoy using it.

All that said, I'll see you later! (Changelog for this...
    Limbom, Saint Apollyon and Ranmaul like this.
  6. Pandora's Box V3.4

ManicRykker
    --Erchits and Erchlings are back, but don't worry: We've given them a stern talking to.

It's not nice to gather in massive groups and kill players' fps, so we are forcing them to abide by some new rules:

-Erchits and Erchlings will only agro if the player has fuel. If they lack fuel, they will fade back into their own dimension
    -Both ghost types will be mindful of the amount of ghosts in the surrounding area, and will despawn accordingly if things get too hot.
    (Credit goes to JCUnown for...
  7. Pandora's Box V3.3.1

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Pretty much back from my hiatus. Don't really have much in the way of content, but I figured I'd go ahead and push a quick update with some hotfixes I've made for some issues.

--Until they undergo a rework, erchits and erchlings will no longer spawn on moons.
    I have set their spawnchance to zero. (This should hopefully mean spawns on existing moons will be affected too, and issues with swarms should cease.)

--Adjusted the Alien Disease status effect. It does a little less...
  8. Pandora's Box V3.3

ManicRykker
    --Implemented Beetoise. Beetoise are a highly physically defensive Crustoise relative often found in
    Jungles and Mushroom biomes. They have a fast shell spin attack (Which can be hard for them to control!)

--Magmatop and Magtoise are now immune to lava (Like they should have been really. lol)

--Implemented Hivetoise. Hivetoise are distant relatives to Crustoise that inhabit Hive biomes.
    They act as the worker drones, performing maintenance and repairs on the Hive.

--Orbides will no longer...
    Luthor614 and ChronoHyperion like this.
  9. Pandora's Box V3.2.1 - Hotfix

ManicRykker
    --Fixed the issue causing some crash to ship errors. (Was a goof on my part. Those planet's should be fine once this
    hotfix is live lol)
  10. Pandora's Box V3.2

ManicRykker
    --Implemented Scorched Roomba.

You probably remember the Roombas found in USCM bunkers back in beta. Up to this point, they've only had presence
    in PB as ship pets. Well that changes this update!

Scorched Roombas can be found in Scorched Cities. They're hostile, and are pretty much reworked as a monster.

(You'll also be able to get the classic look of the Roomba from Pandora Boxes.)

--Implemented Skull Gummi. Encountered in Bone biomes and underground Bonecave biomes.

--Updated the pet...