1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Outdated] ZimaZang's Miscellaneous Mod R1.6.1

Hats - Vanity - Decor - Weapons - Tiles - And More!

1. zMisc R1.6.1 (Bugfix/Asset updates/Balance tweaks)

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Fixed description on the 'Village Chief' hat.
    • Added some requested hats: "Hat of a Purple Cat", "Fro", "Wilson Wig", and "Mad Scientist".
    • The Diamond Staff now plays dragon sounds when fired.
    • The Golden Staff now plays ghostly moans when fired.
    • The Iron Staff now plays zapping sounds when fired.
    • The Wood Staff now plays poof sounds when fired.
    • ZimaZang's Workbench is now treated as a platform and you can stand on it. (This was actually...
  2. zMisc R1.6

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Fixed a crash involving Enhanced Bandages.
    • Fixed the twisted player arms bug when holding staves.
    • Re-textured Enhanced Bandages.
    • Added 1 new hat - Village Chief.
    • Added a new legendary weapon that can be found in Tier 4 "Zima's Loot Boxes" - The Man Mauler.
    This update is pretty small. I'll try to get more stuff out soon, but I've been pretty bust lately.
  3. zMisc R1.5

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Updated to v. Enraged Koala.
    * No new content this update as I've been busy lately. Will try to add some soon.
  4. zMisc R1.4.1 (Bugfix)

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Lowered the chances of finding hats in loot boxes.
    • Increased the heat output from Heat Vents.
  5. zMisc R1.4

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Added 3 new hats - Poker Face, Bag Boy and Elephant Face.
    • Added 'Zima's Loot Box'. These spawn on Super Asteroids and are now the only way to get ancient files.
    • Added loot to the 'Zima's Loot Box': Katana (Tier 4), Sentry (Tier 3), Iron Shortsword (Tier 1).
    • Removed Ancient Files spawning in normal chests.
    • Increased the frequency of Meteor Showers and Acid Rain on Super Asteroids.
    • Included a changelog inside the mod's files.
    • Added...
  6. zMisc R1.3.2 (Fix)

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Fixed mod giving Perfectly Generic Items. Everything should work fine now.
  7. zMisc R1.3.1 (Furious Koala) (BROKEN)

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Updated to v. Furious Koala
    • Added tiered axes. Since I couldn't find a way to increase the efficiency, I sped up the axes swing speeds. They're a little weird at the moment, but get the job done. I'm planning to try and fix this later on.
    This version does not work! Please use R1.3.2 instead!
  8. zMisc R1.3

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Added 3 new hats - Cranial Core, Caged Canary, and Hipster Frames.
    • Added a new planet type - A Super Asteroid. This will be worked on more in the future.
    • Added a new dungeon. This dungeon is supposed to spawn on Super Asteroids, but I have yet to find one. Feedback is appreciated.
    • Added a new gun; the Fish Gun. Mostly just a gag weapon, but one of my new favorites.
    Sorry this update isn't very big! I spent a lot of time messing with planet...
  9. zMisc R1.2

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Added 3 new hats - Brainiac, Cavalry Cap, and Biker Brain.
    • Added a new Tier 1 legendary staff to the Research Table.
    • Added a recipe to convert 1 Holiday Spirit into 20 pixels.
    • Added the "ABC Panel Printer". Use this to print letter and number panels for labeling.
    • Fixed hair showing through on the Flame Face hat.
    • Fixed the Simple Healing Staff. The cooldown is now longer, but you can use it to heal yourself now too.
    • All hats and the Surrender...
  10. zMisc R1.1

ZimaZang
    Changes:
    • Added 3 new hats - Fishbowl Spaceman, Human Face, and the Demon Warrior Helm.
    • Added a back item - Surrender Flag. (The sprite is still somewhat of a WIP.)
    • Added the Research Table. This will be used to research legendary staves. You can currently only research the Aegisalt Staff, Impervium Staff, and Dragon Bone Staff.
    • Added "Ancient Files". These spawn randomly in chests and are needed for the research table. (Note: These might only spawn in chests...