Version 2.00 released!!
- (NEW) Completely customize on a per-crewmember basis what outfits they wear, modify in bulk, and revert to original outfits at any time by talking to a tailor!
- Disables crew uniform entirely, recruits keep their original outfits. does not interfere with active items (swords, guns, etc) or armor value in any way.
- Works with addon races as well as vanilla races
- Compatible with most other mods (just saying "most" as precaution, it's worked perfectly with everything we've tried)
- The mod can only prevent new crew members from acquiring uniforms, it cannot recover the original outfits of existing crew
- You can add or remove this mod at any time without any problems, but crew may be given uniforms under certain conditions without the mod, and any new crew acquired while the mod is not installed cannot have their original outfits restored
- Initial release
- Compatibility with JobOffers
- Recruited NPCs now keep their back items
- Improved compatability with Earth's Finest, and made some code improvements
- Compatability with Create-a-Friend
- Fixed a bug with Create-a-Friend compatability
- Removed the tailor crewmember type for now, since it serves no purpose at the moment
- Completely customize on a per-crewmember basis what outfits they wear, modify in bulk, and revert to original outfits at any time by talking to a tailor!
- fixed a bug where the headgear was not changing properly
-compatibility with Starbound version 1.3
-improved general compatibility
-fixed slowdown when opening interface
-New recruits will have their cosmetic items handled as if they were their normal items
-Improved compatibility with Elithan races mod
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Disables uniforms from being put on new crew and villagers; able to assign new ones to each member
- Small update to uniform assignment Dec 29, 2018
- Improved compatibility with Elithan races mod Dec 21, 2018
- Performance and Bug fix update May 19, 2018