1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Battle Music 1.1b

Removes the intrusive battle music entirely.

1. Lame, client.config does not support merging, so all changes undone, it works now.

Archer
    Sorry for the issues, apparently all config files EXCEPT for that one support merging, makes no sense but okay.
  2. Fixed crash issue, no longer crashes, my bad.

Archer
    It was as much as a comma somewhere where it shouldn't have been, fixed now, report any other problems asap so I can fix them!
  3. Merges with client config now, will no longer cause incompatibilities!

Archer
    I made this mod long ago just when I started, now that i know how to merge configuration I thought it would be nice to apply that on this one, because it's a rather popular mod/fix.

Now it can co-exist with anything that changes the client config file, mods and updates alike!
  4. Updated for Enraged Koala

Archer
    Nothing has changed, just an update to the latest version, which is Enraged Koala