1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ningen Race Mod 1.8a

Human replace and 90+ hairstyles

1. Splez
    Splez
    2/5,
    Version: 1.6a Upbeat Giraffe
    I love the concept of this mod, but I can't seem to run the game when I install it.
    I have some other mods installed, but that shouldn't be the problem.
    (?) The problem might be because I have the Pleased Giraffe update instead of the Upbeat Giraffe. If so, please notify me when it gets updated.
  2. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    i have to say i loved this mod back when i first got star-bound and now i just had to get it again , however i am not very sure as to if there is any thing i should worry about after installing it , i am not the best when it comes to (( knowing )) what to do with files or such ...i have it a 5 for the amazing artworks and content but the old mod had defrent mechanics then the other default races and i am worried its carried out here as well
  3. 이승준
    이승준
    3/5,
    new version update please...
  4. SophieKitty
    SophieKitty
    5/5,
  5. tigermaster000
    tigermaster000
    5/5,
    Hey so i figured out a way to make this mod work....
    Dowload the updated Neko race mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/neko-race-mod-updated.3136/
    then once you do that open both the ningen race mod and neko race mod and go to both their respective humanoid files, delete the neko humanoid file and move the ningen humanoid file into the neko race mod folder, this in theory should work with just about every race mod if all you are looking to do is make your character in starbound look more realistic, unfortuanately i have no knowledge of obtaining a way to share the ningen mod lore with the respective neko race mod..... Enjoy ;)
  6. Descher
    Descher
    3/5,
    Considering the fact that I have to rely on workarounds to get this to work, I'm only giving it three stars until it's ACTUALLY patched for Pleased Giraffe despite the fact this is my favorite race mod.
  7. kidthig
    kidthig
    5/5,
    I want to use this mod please
  8. engjuipu
    engjuipu
    5/5,
    I love this MOD!! and thank you!! Hope you come back!!
  9. ZephaniahNoah
    ZephaniahNoah
    5/5,
    I love this mod! But please update it!
  10. Ray87
    Ray87
    5/5,
    I have found out how to make it work - follow the link in creators other mods to the kimono race mod there you will find a link to a patch created by a fan of that mod - download it and change every instance of kimono (in file name and in the file text - opened in note pad) to ningen and replace the files in ningen mod just as the patch read me tells you to do in the kimono fix (you now have your ningen back)
  11. gfxdthegamer
    gfxdthegamer
    5/5,
    This Mod Is Owesome But....
    AUTHOR DETAILS
    Author:
    ODABUTSU
    Last Update:
    Feb 16, 2015

Well SHIET I Hope He's Coming Back... I Want For This New Update(Pleased Giraffe)
  12. ayunox
    ayunox
    5/5,
    I can't play starbound without this mod... hope it gets updated soon. The creator is somehow not more active on the net.
  13. Toxic_Chickens
    Toxic_Chickens
    5/5,
    Please, Please update this mod!
  14. Kinryoku
    Kinryoku
    4/5,
    Please update to Pleased Giraffe D:
  15. Eichiro10
    Eichiro10