1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated More tools 2.5 (Upbeat giraffe)

Pickaxes, axes, chainsaws and more

1. apinanaivot

Outdated

This mod adds new tools to the game.
    Currently adds:
    Gold axe
    Tool crafting table
    Dirt pickaxe
    Steel axe
    Laser drill
    Hand lantern
    Water collection tool
    Steel chainsaw
    Impervium pickaxe
    Rubium pickaxe
    Laser gun

Laser machine gun
    Ship tier upgrades (tier 2-
    8)

Most of the tools are crafted at Tool crafting table which is crafted at iron anvil.

Pictures:

Only works in nightly build!
    Feel free to request new tools!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    apexcomputer51, SulakeID and facara like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Nascu
    Nascu
    4/5,
    Version: 2.5 (Upbeat giraffe)
    Amazing m8! you should add a minigun. that would be awesome.
  2. Rafty28
    Rafty28
    2/5,
    Version: 2.5 (Rampaging koala)
    Steel Chainsaw is nothing new from the regular chainsaw in the game by default. Water collection tool is worse to me then the water collection currently in nightly; it's not needed like the chainsaw. The laser is just a pickaxe with more speed and no swing animations also a part of the normal game however I give a lot of credit in this because you made the laser not swing impressive! The dirt picks axe was pretty pointless and as cool as it was to see the steel and gold axe again it's still just the same old concept as all other tools in this pack.
    If you are looking for pickaxe's that are a slightly modified this is for you! Just don't expect any fancy results from its all just dinosaur technology at this point. I look forward to seeing if the author updates! Thank you for reading my review :) Looking forward to seeing how this develops!!
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Instead of saying what is wrong with my mod, you could give me suggestions for new features and tell me how i could improve the current tools.
  3. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4 (Rampaging koala)
    Great mod, nice work!
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  4. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 (Rampaging koala)
    Nice :) It's one of the rare mods that adds more axes to the game. There's already a chainsaw in the game assets. An idea to play with? ;)
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Chainsaw added