1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More Tiles and Greebles V3.33

Extra Titanium to Executive tiles and decorative objects

Tags:
  1. v2.03

Storm_UK
    Fix for Executive L1I greeble recipe, which was producing L3I greebles.
    Solzucht likes this.
  2. Platform fix

Storm_UK
    Missed some changes that were applied to platforms. Fixed them accordingly.
  3. V2.01 - greebles.pak for Starbound 1.0 release

Storm_UK
    Oops, a couple of recipes were broke. Quick fix.

(this should also be compatible with current unstable/nightly build prerelease)
  4. V2.0 - greebles.pak for Starbound 1.0 release

Storm_UK
    New version for the upcoming official release of Starbound 1.0!

This has required numerous recipe changes and all the tiles and greebles added can be found on the Industrial Workbench (the upgraded crafting station.) The tile recipes produce a higher quantity than previously, to closer match up other recipes for similar vanilla asset panels, girders etc.
    Biirdy Daysleeper likes this.
  5. Revised recipes / minor fixes

Storm_UK
    Recipes moved back to the Iron Crafting Table and Accelerator, Separator, Manipulator Tables for Stable version. On Nightly/Unstable the titanium and durasteel recipes can be found on the Industrial Workbench (the upgraded Furniture Table) instead of the Iron Crafting Table which it replaces.

Fixed aegisalt framed glass recipe producing reinforced glass, and...
    Biirdy Daysleeper and bk3k like this.
  6. Glad Giraffe update

Storm_UK
    Changes
    I have done some extensive file renaming to match the new name conventions of previously 'tiered' objects that have become 'themed' (tier5 > serene, tier6 > geometric, tier7 > wave, tier8 > opulent, tier9 > doom and tier10 > executive.)

PLEASE NOTE! this means if you have been using the older versions of this mod, any tiles placed from previous versions will need to be stripped down before...
    Biirdy Daysleeper and Pohany like this.
  7. Aegisalt support block fix

Storm_UK
    Aegisalt supports health corrected.
    Biirdy Daysleeper likes this.
  8. V1.5

Storm_UK
    Fixed
    Impervium platforms no longer drop as titanium platforms when broken.

Added
    Three extra greebles for Cerulium and Impervium: L2C and L3C and L3I.
    Luthor614 and Biirdy Daysleeper like this.
  9. Ferozium platform recipe fix

Storm_UK
    As per update title, the ferozium platform recipe will no longer make aegisalt platform pieces. :)
  10. Ungrounded?

Storm_UK
    Mackinz brought to my attention that I had mistakenly included an experimental part of a 'ground contact' mod I worked on (that is now included with Frackin' Universe) which effects player movement when in contact with certain tiles. This effect has thus been removed from More Tiles and Greebles. Oops.